...

After returning to his car with their daughter, Sunny finally breathed a sigh of relief, "What trick did you play?"

Sooyoung smiled and replied, "I got some samples from the hospital's storage. Since she wants a grandson so badly, she can have one all she wants."

"But, she will find out sooner or later that it isn't blood-related to her," Sunny worried.

"Don't worry, I won't let the child be an orphan. If Mrs. Choi decides to abandon the child, someone will be ready to take care of it," Sooyoung replied.

"You could consider it as helping someone else achieve their dream."

Sunny didn't understand what Sooyoung had planned, but she trusted that he knew what he was doing. After all, they were talking about a life.

Since Sooyoung had already made arrangements, then it was only right for her to let the matter go...

"Will Mrs. Choi never appear in front of us again?"

"We will move immediately," Sooyoung said as he planted a kiss on Sunny's forehead.

"From now on, don't lose our daughter again," Sunny warned.

Sooyoung nodded firmly.

...

Meanwhile, Luo Sheng was on set focusing on his secondary lead role. Of course, Tiffany's ability to select the best was unrivaled.

The character this time was the perfect example. Although, Luo Sheng had to wear a mask to begin with, his character removed it towards the end. When the director saw this, he was deeply satisfied with Luo Sheng's look and continuously praised that the fans would go crazy as soon as he appeared on screen.

In reality, Luo Sheng didn't have high expectations for this role. He simply thought that Tiffany was training his persistence and his acting.

While all this was happening, Tiffany had selected her second artist and Seohyun was watching over her.

But, in relation to Superstar Media, Crown Empire's higher-ups began to question Taeyeon about the agency. Half a year had already passed, yet they hadn't heard anything from Tiffany.

Didn't she know that she was on a time limit?

As time passed, their doubts increased. Could she really create a superstar by staying at home and taking care of her kids? How could things be that easy?

"President Kim, I previously had high hopes for Tiffany, but now, you need to give us some reassurance. Otherwise, after one year is over, she will need to close down her agency."

"Exactly! It's already been half a year..."

"I think she should save herself first."

"Since there's still half a year, then I think you should all remain quiet," Taeyeon immediately brushed them off. "Has she prevented you guys from making money in this half a year?"

The shareholders had nothing to say.

In actual fact, even Taeyeon didn't know what Tiffany was getting up to. Previously, Luo Sheng was already doing well, yet she decided to make him play another secondary lead role. As a result, the popularity he had gained, slowly subsided. What exactly was she thinking?

But, Tiffany never intended to make Superstar Media famous by using Luo Sheng. She knew that he was a newcomer and she couldn't be impatient with him.

Plus, Luo Sheng couldn't possibly achieve much in a short period of time anyway. Hence, she decided to slowly train him instead.

This was the reason why she had created Superstar Media in the first place.