𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏: 𝐙𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Is this going to hurt?" I asked reluctantly.

"For a little while."

I hesitated for a little more before finally giving in and placing my hand in his. His hands were cold, like freezing cold. I guess that's because vampires are considered to be one of the dead folks. I knew he could snap my arm in two considering how large and strong his hands were. He rolled up the sleeves of my leather jacket, baring my arm to him.

"Ready, Ezlynn?" he asked, looking at my arm with a sort of hungriness now. His eyes impossibly darkened with lust written all over.

"Ready for what exactly?" the temperature in the room suddenly flew way up the thermometer.

"Just roll in your lips and hold your scream." He instructed.

I gave him a wide-eyed look before rolling my lips into my mouth and waiting for him to do whatever. He adjusted his fingers, so he had a better grip on my arm, his dark eyes trained fully on my arm. That's when I realized his focus was zeroed on my veins.

A small gulp went down his throat as he opened his mouth. Long fangs pointed from his mouth instead of his pearly white canines. My mouth slowly parted open as he opened his mouth wide open before clamping them onto my arm. A gasp escaped my lips as his fangs dug into my skin.

Hot pain seared through my arm, making me squirm in my seat. I almost cried out as his fangs dug deeper into my arm. The pain was soon replaced with a sort of pleasure. A warmth bloomed within me, and I couldn't help but squirm at that. Something inside me wanted to reach out towards where Diego's fangs sunk into my flesh.

Before I could get overwhelmed with that feeling, Diego pulled out his fangs giving out a look of utter satisfaction.

"It's been long since I had blood off another creature," His voice sounded deeper and darker. He leaned his mouth towards my arm and licked my skin clean from where my blood pooled out.

A haze clouded in front of my eyes and the same high feeling settled within me. I wanted to clench my legs. Should I?

Before I could think another thought, Diego smiled at me. His mouth moved as if he were chanting some secret stuff. He continued chanting for a while before raising his arm to his mouth and biting into it. Blood pooled out of his skin and he moved his arm to my mouth.

My mouth opened without my consent, and he placed his bleeding arm over my mouth. Thick rusty liquid filled my mouth, and I was forced to gulp it all down. I almost gagged at the thickness and the taste of copper at first but slowly the blood started tasting like wine to me.

My mind submerged into deep seas as I grabbed onto Diego's arm, pressing it firmly onto my mouth as my eyes fluttered close. His blood felt like drinking pure honey straight out of heaven. Was this how he felt while drinking my blood?

My body reacted to the liquid in different ways. It seemed to relax, releasing all the thoughts that I held onto. I wanted to be hugged. Can I hug Diego?

Without even thinking it through, my hands reached for Diego's neck, and I pulled him close towards me until his chin was resting on my shoulder. Mmm so good...

He chuckled, gently pushing me back onto my chair and wiping my mouth clean of his blood with a paper towel.

"The bonding is complete, Ezlynn." He spoke, "How do you feel?"

My eyes were still closed, feeling the sparkling firework-like effects burst in my stomach sending me a sort of warmth and joy. I could get on this table and dance for life. But at the same time, I wanted to cuddle with someone and sleep for five hundred years.