VinCha ~ Special Present

Start from the beginning

The helicopter lands on the helipad, the top of the cruise. Vincenzo got down first, then helped his wife down.

"What do you mean, C for Cha Young?" asked Cha Young, who was actually starting to understand but was still doubting her guess.

"This cruise is yours."

Cha Young gapes in amazement.

"This is a gift from me to you," Vincenzo gave a kiss on her cheek, "happy birthday, my wife."

Cha Young slapped her forehead, "Oh my gosh, I even forgot my own birthday!"

"There's a reason why Rosé wanted us to go camping yesterday, actually we were going to celebrate your birthday in the pine forest. We had prepared a surprise. But the incident happened."

"Ah . . . Rosé must be very sad and disappointed. We should have brought her here too."

Vincenzo just smiled as he opened the door to the hall.

"Surprise!!!"

Confetti is fired by Barbara and Luciana (Enrico's babysitter) as soon as Cha Young came from the front door, accompanied by a mini trumpet blown by Rosé and Enrico. Caterina, who is holding a tart with a lit candle, walks over to Cha Young. There were also Doctor Fia and her husband, Marco, as well as Bernardi and some of the Cassano family members. They all sing happy birthday in Korean. Vincenzo has been teaching them that song since 2 weeks ago. He deliberately invites Cha Young to twirl in the air because he is waiting for them to prepare everything.

With tears in her eyes, Cha Young blew out the candles with quivering lips.

"Thank you, my husband," Cha Young hugged and kissed her husband, then she approached Rosé who was sitting because her leg was still sore.

"Eomma, saeng-il chukkha hamnida..." Rosé hugged Cha Young.

"Gomawo, uri ttal," Cha Young kissed her daughter's cheeks.

"Imo, sang-i coo-ka han-ta," Enrico stammered, but Cha Young understand it and kissed his cheek too.

Cha Young is welcome to cut the cake. She gave the first cut to Rosé, and the second to Enrico. Of course, because they are still small, to avoid them fighting and crying. But then she gave the third piece to Caterina, the fourth to Doctor Fia, the fifth to Barbara, then to Bernardi and Luciana. She even gave a piece of cake to Marco.

"Hey, Cha Young-ah..." Vincenzo gaped in disbelief.

Cha Young just gave a nosy smile.

The last piece, the biggest one, she placed on a plate and handed it to Vincenzo.

"I got the last piece?"

"The biggest one."

"But... so I'm the last in your life priorities?"

Cha Young shakes her head, "You've misunderstood. This piece of cake represents my love. You're my last love, and the biggest one."

Vincenzo smiled happily, then kissed his wife's forehead.

~~~

The zoom app is already connected to the Cassano Geumga Family.

"Saeng-il chukha hamnida!!!" They all said in unison. Then they sing happy birthday together, very noisy.

Cha Young smiled happily, also full of longing.

"Thank you everyone. I miss you guys so much."

Seo Miri as the admin mutes everyone, then opens the mic one by one so they can talk to Cha Young in turn.