"I love you more."

We ate my favorite foods. He had everything that I ate on the menu. This man is so amazing. When we were finished eating we headed home. I had a good night with my baby. On our way home I came up with a bright idea. I've been craving him all night and I'm going to get some.

"Pull over."

"Huh?"

"Pull over Michael." He pulled over and put the car in park."

"Why did you want me to pu- " before he could finish I crashed my lips into his and climbed on top of him.

"I want you right now." I said in between kisses.

"I love it when you take control baby."

As I was grinding on him I felt his erection through his pants. "Already hard for me?" I smirked at him and he started laughing.

"What?" I laughed back.

"You are a freak."

"I know and you love it." I pulled my dress up and unzipped his pants to let his dick free. As soon as I placed him at my entrance and sat down on it we both let out a slight hiss. Then his phone wring. He picked it up irritated.

"sono nel mezzo di qualcosa, è meglio che sia importante." (I'm in the middle of something, this better be important.) He said irritated.

I didn't stop. I laid the chair back and kept going. I had to hold in my moans. This shit felt so good. Michael held onto my waist with his left hand and had his phone in his right. He kept eye contact with me as he bit his lip. This man is so fine. He sat up angrily and held my body down so I would stop moving. I rolled my eyes.

"che cosa! come ha fatto a entrare nell'edificio?! Sto arrivando." (What! How did he manage to get into the building? I'm on my way.) he hung up. I started riding him again but he stopped me.

"Muffin we have to finish this later I have an important work emergency."

"What?! Nowwww?"

"Yes, you can drive home and one of the security cars will follow you and I'll hop in the other one. I'm sorry but I promise I'll make it up to you I promise."

"Ugh, you better." I got up from off his dick and he let out a slight hiss. I grabbed a wipe and wiped my juices off. He got out the car and fixed himself. I climbed back into the driver seat.

"I love you papi, please be safe."

"I love you more." He gave me a kiss and walked to one of the cars and got in. I drove off heading home.

When I got home I got washed and did my night routine then laid in the bed and watched movies. I wanted to wait for Michael to come home. I ended up dozing off. When I woke up it was 6:09 am and someone was knocking on the room door. I jumped up and opened it. It was Ava big and pregnant.

"Ava? What's wrong?" I said still rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Michael um." She was hesitating to say it.

"Spit it out Ava."

"Michael is missing."

My heart dropped. How the fuck is he missing?

"How?!"

"When they went into the building yesterday it was a set up. Michael ran ahead of everyone and they started shooting. They killed all the other men but when they went to look for Michael he was nowhere to be found, they think Alberto set him up and took him."

Tears started rolling down my face. I couldn't believe it. Michael told me once something like this happens it's rare they find the person alive. I can't lose him I can't. I'll lose my fucking mind.