𝐗. LEAVING YOUR LIFE BEHIND

Börja om från början

She simply nodded, and that's when Sophia and Carl rushed over, begging her not to leave.

"Please don't go, Taylor. It's dangerous out there." The young brunette pleaded.

"She's right, Taylor. There's walkers everywhere." The young Grimes boy agreed.

"Guys, I'll be fine. I promise. I can handle myself perfectly fine. A few walkers never stopped me. Besides, we know now that I'm immune. It's a bit of a safety cushion against the walkers if you ask me. But I won't need it 'cause nothings gonna happen." She told them.

Sophia held up her pinky, "You pinky promise?".

The young teen smiled, wrapping her pinky around her's, "I pinky promise.".

       She looked over at Carl with a smirk, "Do you want a pinky promise too, Carl?".

       He blushed furiously, turning away as he folded his arms, "N—No! That's little kid stuff! I'm a big kid!".

      She rolled her eyes as she giggled, ruffling his hair, "Alright, Grimes. If you say so.".

       Now here Taylor and Daryl were the following afternoon at the front of her house, locked out from entering.

       "Ye got a bobby—pin or somethin'?" The redneck muttered, squatting down as he slung off his duffle bag and unzipped it, digging through the contents.

      Nodding, she took out the bobby-pin that held her hair down to the side before handing it to him, "Yeah, why?".

       He didn't reply, pulling out a screwdriver before he walked back up to the door, "Are you pick locking my front door?".

       "Ye wanna get inside or not?" He muttered.

       "..." She walked up next to him as she looked over his shoulder, "How do you know to pick lock? Can you teach me?".

      That's when he moved the screwdriver too hard and the bobby-pin broke, "...Oh...".

      "Fuck!" He cursed, tossing the broken pieces to the ground, "I need te fuckin' concentrate while I'm doin' it! I can't have ye over my shoulder!".

     "I—I'm sorry! I have another!" She quickly apologized, taking out another bobby—pin from her hair and handed it to him.

      "Now give me some space. Make sure no walkers come up on us." He muttered, returning back to the door.

       She sighed, slinging off her crossbow, "Alright.".

       She stood at the edge of her driveway, glancing down the road of her neighborhood.

       It was a ghost town, lots of the cars that made up the driveways now gone.

       Everyone had evacuated...at least tried too...

        Hearing a click, she turned to see that Daryl had successfully pick—locked the front door which was now wide open, "Hurry yer ass up!".

      Slinging her crossbow back over her shoulder, she smiled as she stepped inside, the redneck right behind her as he closed the door.