Standing up, we went to the desk and paid for the clothes. Helen was next to me as he whispered, "You do know that you're the honored guest for this right?" His saphire blue eye's looked into mine. Immediately a look of confusion popped up as I stared at him baffled. Honored guest? The closest thing I've ever gotten to that, was having a birthday party. He chuckled a little "I'll take that as a no~" he teased. Thinking back to the letter I didn't remember seeing anything like that. We walked back to the cars as we got in. Toby seemed more relaxed then last time. Though he did seem to be eyeing me a lot more. "What is it asshole." I asked glaring at him. "N-n-nothing. Don't w-worry about it.*tic*" I just rolled my eye's as I could see a smirk from him come up. I just started to hum along to the music in the car trying to forget about my troubles.

Soon we got home as we all piled out of the car stretching our legs and grabbing our clothes. Walking into the house but before, I took a good look at the old house. The outside made it look run down and oddly enough nastolgic. Slowly walking up I looked into the window only to see my dusty reflection. I laughed a little, I may have gone through so much but after all that, it's still me. Not a thing changed, except maybe my eye bags and attitude. Entering the home the smell of pine and metallic scent settled in my nose. Sitting down I turned on the t.v. not really looking for anything. Soon enough, night came as I felt tired. "Hey don't forget in two days we'll be going." Dark Link shouted to me as he slowly made his way past me. I smiled lightly, maybe it'd be fun. After all, it's kinda for me. The world was tunning out as I thought about my birthdays before. Time passed so fast for all the good parts. Next thing I knew I was in the dark.

Wind blowing through my hair, my family in front of me the sun high in the sky. They were staring at me, I felt cold all of the sudden. They were standing in front of three graves, eached marked with their name. "Your fault." Is what my mom said turning to me glaring. "I did this for you." My dad said turning to me sadly staring. My sibling turned to me "It'll be okay, just pretend you're a kid again." They said smiling bittersweetly. With that, they began to dissappear as leaves fell from the tree above. Darkness consumed me, rain pouring and I felt light. Falling into nothing,

'Your fault' rung through the place along with 'You aren't sorry". I felt hands grab me, looking up to see a black haired guy with blue horns. So familiar, I can't quite place it... why? The piercing blue eye's in the dark glowed, "Just give in, you're mine. You know that right?~" I swallowed hard, excuse me, WHAT?! I felt my moving stop as I saw gruesome images flash through of my dead mom, her skin gray and dangling off her. I felt like I might puke. Crimson just kept pouring down her body and I couldn't stop looking. The guy held my chin tightly in that place. Next was my dad, red marks around his neck, his body was very pale and gray. His eye's were cloudy and he had vomit coming out of his mouth. I tried to close my eye's but I couldn't, I was just stuck there. Watching his body hang, I felt so incredibly sick as I was just held there.

Wiggling until it felt hopeless, feeling my strength leave slowly, I tried one last thing. "Please... let go." The imagery infront of me just keep getting worse. He tilted my head up "What was that?" He asked genuinely confused. "Please, let me go." I closed my eye's feeling my body loosen up. He laughed in my face as I became angry, this wasn't working as I planned. Though suddenly, I felt a hand touch my shoulder. It wasn't the man holding me hostage, but rather a familar touch. The guy looked down at me in suprise. "What the hell..." he slowly questioned. I could feel his grip slightly lighten up, the touch became more prominent. He growled pissed, he bent over me taking his nail and carving a M into my collar bone. I cringed as it stung and I yelped in pain. He chuckled as he let me go, I fell onto nothing as I opened my eyes.

Hovering over me was Helen, his mask was gone so I could see his blue eyes. The Puppeteer was next to him looking down at me too. "Now she's up, that was kinda hard." He said staring intensely at my neck. "Hey Y/N, what'd you dream about exactly?" Puppeteer asked, I explained to him about how this guy was holding me and forcing me to look at the grotesqueness of my dreams. He took his chin into his hand rubbing it with his thumb. "It seems as though you may have ran into a demon...at least I think so." He said Helen looked at him wide eye'd "Who the hell would want anything to deal with her though?" "Don't know, probably someone who has time on their hands" he shrugged facing back towards me. His golden eye's squinted as he slowly moved my shirt. I was about to protest when I felt a sting that wouldn't go away.

"Holy shit" he said a suprised look sprung across his face. "What... what is it?" I asked growing concerned I sat up fast looking down. I saw a M carved into my collarbone. It was scraggly and bleeding. It seemed very rushed and low effort. "So, Imma guess he actually marked you like you explained he did." Helen said lightly tracing with his finger. I shuddered under his touch it burned with each time his feathery fingers traced over it. "I don't know if that'll heal properly, seems pretty deep." He said kind of cringing at how much pain it caused. "Um, I'd personally go to Slender about this or inform like Masky or Toby but you do you Y/N." Puppeteer said shrugging his shoulders. I thought about it but decided I'd rather leave it be today was too tiring for me to care.