Reaching for the bottom of his tank top he pulls it over his head forcing it down on my body.

Screaming, I thrash about. "Andrei. Let go of me right now."

Finally succeeding, he drag me out of the car throwing me over his shoulder again, this time knocking me partially unconscious as my vision blurred.

God, I deserve a more honorable death than in the hands of a Russia psycho.

Praying, I heard gasps as we passed the lobby and into an elevator in a suite till I'm thrown on the bed regaining both sense and vision.

"Arghh!" He growls kicking the wall and punching. Andrei literally rained hell in the room destroying everything in his path. "Fuck!"

Horrified watching him hurt himself like I have witnessed many atimes. "Andrei!" Rushing to his side hugging him in hopes to tame his beast.

Untangles himself out of my grip, he glared spitefully down at me, I cringe internally but went back to his side seeing him flinch as if burned by my touch. He growled painfully punching the wall till his fist got bloody. Tears welled in my eyes and I dare not blink. He's mad.

Sniffing. "Andrei. Let me explain, please. You're hurting yourself." Cautiously walking back to him breathing haggard exuding his anger.

He barks. "You ran away from me and for what? To be a fucking stripper!" Pins me to the wall.

I want to tell him about the letter, my father, everything, tell him I was stupid, tell him I'm sorry, the threat; that I'm just a pawn in the game. I couldn't, looking back to his fierce green eyes without reaction.

Angered by my silence, a piercing growl escape his lips creating a huge dent in the wall just beside my head.

His breath fanned my face feeling his hand caress my face shakily; brows, chin, lips. "They were looking at what's mine. Your mine, Trinity!"

A loud gasp shudders my spine as he shred the tank top off my body leaving me in my flimsy straps. My pussy reacts lustfully, screams for him to sink his dick inside me rubbing my legs to ease my arousal loving as his crotch bumps my belly.

Breathily. "Yes, yes. I'm yours."

"You're fucking mine, TRINITY!"

Slamming his lips on mine kissing with fiery passion as my hands wraps his neck deepening our kiss, moans and groans throws me off dripping wet aching for him. He bites my lips like he does, I moan clinging him for support as strong hands wound my hips. Fuck me.

He kissed me harder, fiercely, groping and squeezing my breasts that it hurts grinding his dick to my dripping pussy. I cream, moaning loud. "Oh Andrei!" Oh fuck!

His lips trace my neck sucking and biting fisting my fingers in his hair. He moans sucking harder now cupping my ass full on grinding his dick on my pussy. My lips watered in ecstasy giving him more room to inflict sweet torture on my neck.

Fuck! Fuck! Uhhh!

Huskily. "YA tak zol , chto khochu trakhnutʹ tebya . Trakhni tebya , poka vy ne proydete na menya . YA khochu prichinitʹ tebe bolʹ." (I'm so angry that I want to fuck you. fuck you till you pass out on me. I want to hurt you.)

The anger prominent in his words tugging my hair exposing a nipple latching hungrily, desire surge my hyper nerve as my scent permeates the air. "Andrei. Oh fuck! Yes!"

"But, I can't." He begins to let go grasping onto him quickly whimpering at the loss of his body heat. My body tingles in desire lost in him. His touch. His kisses. His moans. Missed him inside of him. I want it back. All of it.