"The kiss, It did mean something to me. But I can't Rylan," I sighed and shook my head.

    "All I needed to hear," He smirks.

    I rolled my eyes and walked out of his arms and walked into Sarahs because she held her arms opened for me.

    "Told you, you are all he wants babe," She whispers in my ear.

    " To bad for him, I don't want him," I said loud enough for Rylan to hear, and here did.

    I turned to face him with Sarah's arm placed on my shoulder.

    "When you get back, I plan on fighting with you so be prepared because this time you won't be able to dodge my punches because I will know your every move," I smirked.

    "Oh I bet you will," Rylan chuckled.

    "Nathan will help keep an eye on your sister, Rylans friend Spencer will train with you. I know him, he is good," Sarah smirked at me.

    "Not better than me," I chuckled.

    "Okay, I get your pretty damn amazing but you don't need to brag," Sarah narrowed her eyes at me, and we all bursted into laughter.

    Not long after they boarded onto the plane.

    I wasn't sad, Why would I be?

    Nathan and I began driving, He is driving me to Rylans place. He is going to watch Mylah while Spencer fights with me.

    Yes, we are gonna start today, I can't waste any time.

    None.

    I plan on beating Rylan when he's home.

    Then my phone began to ring, and I was confused. Especially since it was Rylan.

    "She won't shut up," He blurts the moment I answer the call.

    "Facetime me," I laughed.

    And so he did, he facetimed me and the first thing I saw was his shoulder and sarah pouting to his right.

    "Well guess what," She narrowed her eyes on him.

    "What Sarah," He sighed annoyingly.

    "At least Aurora wants me and not you," She smirked, then blew a kiss at me.

    Nathan laughed from beside me.

    " Oh and at least the person I want, and love loves me back," She said, referring to Nathan. " Right baby?"

    "Yes love," He rolled his eyes. "Now stop testing Rylan's limitest,"

    "Uh ya, funny joke," she said like he said something very stupid.

    "Don't worry Sarah, I love you babes," I smirked and blew her a kiss.

    "Ha, see. The girl YOU want, wants me and not you," She stuck her tongue out at Rylan and I can't help but laugh at his reaction to all of this.

    "Of course I only want you, I don't know who wouldn't," I added.

    "Awe, thank you. But we should stop before he kills me," She laughs.

    "Yeah, that's probably a good Idea," I laughed with her.

    "Thank you," He sighed and Showed more of his face.

    I couldn't see Sarah no more, only Rylan and the view of the plane taking off.

    Nathan pulls into the driveway and I get out of the car.