☆The morning after☆

9/26/20, 09:34

Wilbur woke up with a pounding headache, trying to move his arm to rub his head, but they were both being used as pillows by Y/N.

Wilbur was confused, yesterday having gone by in a blur due to the copious amount of alcohol he drank.

He was able to pull one of his arms out and used it to take out his phone, the brightness blinding his eyes making his head hurt even more.

He looked at his last recent messages, which was to Philza. Phil had Y/N come over to check on him, and they agreed.

Wilbur's heart swelled in his chest, a smile now casted on his face. 'They care!' He excitedly thought to himself, he couldn't believe it.

He looked at their sleeping form and shook them awake, a groggy "what?" coming from them as he shook them.

"Can- can we talk?" Wilbur asked, his voice quiet as he spoke, fearful of losing his love again.

"After we wake up more, I'll go find some painkillers for you." Y/N replied, trying to push it off for as long as they could.

"Ok, thank you." Wilbur said, "I don't deserve you..." the part was said quietly in attempts of not letting Y/N hear him.

Y/N stopped at the doorway after hearing those words, 'maybe what he said yesterday was true?'

'No, no, why would someone like Wilbur wanna date me?' They argued, their self deprecating thoughts being their ultimate downfall when it came to anything they found pride or happiness in.

They walked to the bathroom and opened the mirror cabinet and pulled out the painkillers they saw, they took two of them from the jar and put it back.

They then walked to the kitchen, getting a glass of water and then walking back to Wilbur's room to give him his medicine and water.

"Thank you." He said as he took the things handed to him, swallowing the pills and drinking the water.

"..what do you remember?" Y/N asked as Wilbur untucked himself out of his sheets. He put his head in between his knees, trying to scavenge the little memories of yesterday he held.

Everything came to him in flashes.

The drinks, tears, texts, and confession.

His eyes widened in realization. "Most of the day... even me confessing to you. And you saying you loved me back.."

Y/N nodded knowing they'd be too quiet if they tried speaking. "I- I really do love you, you know?" Wilbur began, "ever since we met, since I first watched your videos. When you actually came to London to visit me instead of declining, listening to me rant and go on and on about random things.

I'm in love. I fell in - in a pool of your affections and I'm drowning- in a good way! I've never met someone who listens the way you do, who makes me do stupid things to impress someone like you do, and who- who makes me feel not alone like you do."

Y/N stared astonished, a deep red blush covering their face as Wilbur listed his reasons.

"I love you too. When- when we first met i felt.. something more than friendship. You make my legs feel like jelly and my heart swoon like theres no tomorrow." Y/N replied grabbing his hands in theirs, "but what happened yesterday really hurt me. I'm not going to try and hold a grudge, all I'm asking for is an apology- not from drunken you."

Wilbur nodded in understanding, "I'm so sorry, I genuinely feel really bad. I 100% shouldn't have burst out like that. It was wrong of me to get angry at you not finding the right way to come out to me."

Y/N smiled, the words said exactly those of which they wanted to hear. "Apology pending," Y/N joked, "apology heard, apology accepted."

"Thank you, if there's anything else I can do to make you feel better in any way, please let me know." Wilbur said, bringing one of Y/N's hands to his mouth and placing a quick kiss on it.

"You can kiss me." Y/N replied, leaning towards the male, a blush now on his face matching theirs.

"How about after we get your stuff from the hotel?" Wilbur added, a smile on his face, happy things were back to their normality and even better in a way.

"Sounds good, broski!" Y/N said, taking the slightly romantic moment off the rails by doing finger guns at him.

"R.I.P our moment I guess." Wilbur sarcastically joked.

The two then left the house shortly after to the hotel Y/N stayed at, checking out of their room and collecting their bags.

"Oh boy am I glad to be back to sleeping on your bed and not whatever cardboard the hotel used." Y/N said as they sprung themself onto Will's bed after setting their bags down.

Wilbur followed their actions, jumping in with them and bringing them in for cuddles facing him while they giggled.

"How about that kiss?" Y/N asked, looking up to face Wilbur in the eyes. "I mean, if you're offering." Wilbur replied, a cheesy smile and blush on his face.

Wilbur leaned down and kissed Y/N, the cliche sparks were set in both their stomachs as they savored this moment. The butterflies and fireworks combined setting off explosions of emotions through the two.

The two realized they've always been the loves of the other's life.

——————

Not proofread

Now, if you remember dream's first kiss with Y/N and how the cliche sparks never came and the two realized they weren't meant to be.

I made it the opposite with Wilbur and Y/N :))

Anyways, my partner said I love you to me so I think I'm winning