☆L'manberg's independence☆

(this is a collection of all the wars in one long chapter :] )

TWITCH
Y/U/N is live!
Sides..? [DreamSMP]

Wilbur had declared independence from the DreamSMP to form his own land; L'Manberg. The declaration began a war between L'manberg and DreamSMP.

Leaving Y/N with no idea which side to choose.

The obvious answer would be the DreamSMP seeing as y/n had known the people on that side longer, but on the other hand.

The l'manbergians had been good friends with Philza and their canonical brother Technoblade. And it seemed unfair to Y/N how Dream wouldn't let L'manberg have such a small part of land in the entire server.

"Hello, chat! Today we're on the DreamSMP, now if you don't already know there's a war going on and I'm honestly not to sure who's side to be on." Y/N honestly said, "It around 30 minutes before the first war, I think for this one I'm going to just sit back and watch."

User12: nooo be on l'manberg's side!
User17: you should be on Dreams side
User19: l'manberg!!

"I dunno chat, I'll wait until one of them reach out to me first i guess. I'm loyal to both for now." Y/N explained.

They then got a dm from Dream, who was most definitely watching their stream.

DISCORD

Dream today at 3.45
Be on your our team, I promise we'll win and when we do you'll be a ruler over the world.

LegoLand today at 3.45
I dunno clay

Dream today at 3.45
Please, Love

LegoLand today at 3.45
Ill watch this battle play out and then I'll see, alright?

Dream today at 3.45
Fine.

———————

Tubbo was slain by Dream

"Huh?! It's supposed to start in thirty minutes, what the hell?" Y/N asked, they ran over to L'manberg and joined Tubbo's vc.

"You alright?" Y/N asked, "Do you need anything?"

"Nope! I put everything I had in an Ender chest, although it's supposed to start in like 26 minutes.." Tubbo answered.

The two left to Tommy's embassy once they saw him joined in. "Tubbo, Y/N, what's going on?" Tommy asked.

"They're at the jungle base right now! We can nether trap them by trapping the portal in your power tower!" Tubbo explained. "Great idea!" Y/N praised.

"Are you on our team?" Tommy asked. "I'm not sure who's team I'm on, but I'll help either of you." Y/N explained. The three then went up the power tower's ladder to the nether portal on the top floor.

Tubbo had some obsidian and trapped the portal. The three waited for the Dream Team to come through but was lead to a demise as a chat message ran through.

Y/U/N was shot by Dream using [l'man-child-berg]

< Y/U/N > clay..?

< dream > should've chose my team.

< Y/U/N > I HAVENT CHOSEN A SIDE!