☆Drunken Confessions☆

Tw// alcohol

9/25/20, 13:50

Y/N arrived at Wilbur's, sucking up their feud with the man and entering the unlocked house. The house reeked of alcohol, multiple cans of beer covered parts of the kitchen counter.

"Wilbur?" Y/N called, walking in further and closing the door behind them.

They wandered to his room and saw him on the bed mumbling to himself, scrolling on his phone with a bottle of whiskey in his hands.

Y/N got closer and noticed he was looking through pictures of them, together. They shook the thoughts of love and romance out of their head, they were here to check up on a now acquaintance.

Wilbur took a swig of the whiskey, not noticing Y/N sitting right next to him. "Oh hello." He finally noticed after 5 minutes, "Can I talk to you about my friend?"

He clearly didn't recognize them in his drunken state, his words slurred as he spoke. "Of course" Y/N replied.

They felt pity for the man, although still upset they knew it was obvious he felt bad. They missed him, despite only being separated for a day.

"Their name is Y/N, I love them sooooo much." Wilbur began, making hand gestures to prove how much he loved them, "Butttt we got in a fight and now I'm a wreck."

"I was wrong. It wasn't their fault, I shouldn't have yelled. But I was jealous."

"Why were you jealous?" Y/N asked, leaning closer to the man.

"Because they dated Dream when it should've been me. I love them, I want to kiss them. I want to hold them and- and laugh together as we tell jokes while cuddling." He answered truthfully, his words slurred little. Pure admiration and love in his voice as he spoke.

"A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts..." Y/N mumbled, a blush coating their face as they tried staying mad at him.

Wanting to scream and cry at by how much he hurt them. But they couldn't bring themself to. They couldn't leave him alone.

"Wilbur." Y/N said, grabbing his hands with one of theirs and using their other to make him look at them.

The realization set in Wilbur's eyes, a blush of his own cast across his face. "Y/N..?" He croaked.

"Yeah." Y/N replied, caressing his cheek with their thumb.

"I'm so sorry." He apologized, repeating those words over and over until Y/N cut him off using their finger.

"It's fine." Y/N replied, wiping the stray tears that fell from Wilbur's eyes. They leaned in and kissed his cheek, not wanting to kiss his lips in case the drunk man didn't want that.

They took his whiskey and set it on his bedside table. "I need you to tell me how you hate me, how you never wanna see me again. Because I love you and I know - I know I'm drunk but trust me." Wilbur said, "I need to hear you hate or love me. Please."

Y/N froze, not knowing where their feeling stood. "Wilbur- i- I.. I love you. But you're drunk. We can talk about this in the morning."

"Ok.. I love you." He said, laying down and closing his eyes. Despite it only being 14:17 Y/N felt drained.

"Sleep with me, please." Wilbur pleaded, using an arm to bring Y/N down to the mattress. Y/N didn't protest, missing the felling of his skin on theirs.

The way his arm wrapped securely around them with love even in his drunken state, their legs tangled with his head buried in their neck as he whispered soft praises and sweet nothings in their ear.

"I love you so much..." He said right before falling asleep. And Y/N believed him.

_________________

Not proofread

Things are getting happier

Anyways, how long do you guys want this book to go in for??

Oh and I have orientation tomorrow and my boyfriend isn't going to be there :((( and I haven't seen him in like a year Bc my mom doesn't let me leave the house to go to friend's.