☆ reminiscing ☆

((I don't remember if I said when Y/N started their channel, so we're saying they started it at 15. If I did say the time they started please let me know))

Tw// child abuse, implied SA(underage, incest), thoughts of suicide

Reminiscing was a nice word. Just the thought of looking back at old memories that the past you held onto so fondly, yet slowly fading out of your mind as you grew.

Yet for Y/N it was hard to look back on memories when they couldn't remember anything nice without their friends around.

With their parents well... being their parents it was hard finding memories of the three actually being a family.

The only fond memory they held from their childhood was going out for ice cream with their grandmother.

That was it. Nothing else. That was the only positive memory.

Years ago, when they were 13, they were curled into a ball on their bed, their knees on their face as tears cascaded down their face - a never ending waterfall.

Their thighs were bruised, clothes all messed up with chucks of their hair on the bed. They hurt, everywhere. They felt gross.

In that moment they considered suicide. Just the thought of trying the final knot of the noose and just dying. Taking away all their pain and sorrow.

They were gonna go through with their plan, but couldn't. They were afraid to die, afraid of taking the breath that'd be their last.

So they didn't, they lived and many more moments like that scattered throughout their teenage years as the light in their eyes grew dimmer and dimmer each moment spent with their parents.

But when they were 15, their father gifted them his old laptop - which was probably a condolence gift from what he did to them.

So they started a channel. A channel on the site "YouTube" they didn't think they'd get far, so they didn't put much effort into it.

They had bought Minecraft with some money they had and started recording themself playing it using a cheap headset they got from Walmart.

But those actions led to a string of events as they increased in popularity. They gained a 100,000 subs in 8 months of doing it. They started getting money from the channel and put more effort in their videos.

In that same year on October of 2014 Y/N was invited to join a SMP called HermitCraft. They were invited by someone called Xisuma and the two quickly became friends.

Also in 2014, they found a youtuber by the name of "Philza" and became friends with him. Y/N was amazed by his hardcore season 1 world and often pestered their viewers to check  Phil out and watch season 1 and watch season 2 as it continued.

In 2015 they were invited to a role play called "Yandere high" by Sam Gladiator and in that series they played a slightly annoying UwU person that followed Sam and Taurtis around, but they were useful sometimes.

While in that series they had met a friend named Grian, the two got along well which was good.

Also in that year three people reached out to Y/N. StampyCat, SkyDoesMinecraft, and TheDiamondMinecart. Dan asked Y/N to partake in a mod review with him as a little feature.

Stampy had asked for them to be a helper for his lovely world. Y/N agreed to both and had gained two more friends.

Sky had asked for them to be in a cops and robbers video, so they accepted and honestly didn't regret it.

Along with Sky, Dan and Stampy asking for them to join their series for a part time role, LDshadowlady came to them with an invitation to her series "CrazyCraft" she had with her friends.

In that series Y/N immediately fell in love with the group and was invited to more of their series'.

Since they were only 16, they were treated as a kid by most of their friends- which was fair. But Y/N was way more mature for their age then most(A/N: they're just so quirky🤪🤪/j).

In 2016 hermitcraft season 4 started and they were introduced to GoodTimesWithScar and Iskall85 - both were older than them but that was ok.

I mean, they were 17 and the closest one in age to them was Mumbo who was 18 so it really wasn't out of the ordinary.

in 2016 the yandere high and Tokyo soul series' came to an end with Y/N dying in the final episode.

In that year they were invited to one life season one by Yammy with youtubers like Laurenzside and Vixella.

They were also asked by TellTale games to play speaking parts in their game "Minecraft: Story Mode". Through that they met CaptainSparklez and became closer with Dan, Stampy and Lizzie.

They and the captain filmed a death swap series like how he did with AntVenom.

I'm 2017, Vikkstar and them filmed a cops and robbers video with the sidemen on Vikk's side channel, since he had primarily focused on fortnite at that time.

And to be honest, that was really the only time the two filmed or spoke really. Vikk was moving on from Minecraft while Y/N stayed in their little corner in Trollcraft, Hermitcraft and helping Stampy in his lovely world.

But all good things much come to an end eventually. In 2018 when they were only 19 they were kicked out of their parents house.

Their parents had some sort of corrupt respect moral in them and packed up all of Y/N's things in boxes and threw the clothes out the window.

Their father threw them out of the window as well, which didn't hurt much seeing as they were on the first floor but they landed in a rose bush so that wasn't fun.

Y/N collected their things and booked a one way flight to England, seeing as most their friends lived there anyway so it'd all work out in the end, right?

...right?!

When they moved and all their stuff was shipped to their new flat, they began receiving death and dox threats from their parents

Y/N was confused as to why though, but couldn't risk getting doxed. So after a month they bought another plane ticket and left in the middle of the night to Florida.

Getting as far away from their parents as they could. They decided to take a break from the internet as they couldn't risk their parents finding where they lived.

But before they left they explained the situation to Xisuma and Keralis, their two best friends they knew with a 100% certainty that they wouldn't tell a soul.

LegoLand 8/23/18
I'm going to take a break from Youtube/streaming. I don't know for how long but my parents were endangering me and threatening me when I moved to England. So I had to move to Florida, I trust neither of you will tell.

And neither did, despite the other hermits pestering wanting to know the reason of Y/N's seemingly out of no where disappearance.

And then, 2 years later in 2020 they came back. Seeing the hashtag of "#WheresY/N" so they surprised the internet and all their friends by coming back.

Everything was back to normal, they had made more friends than what they had before their disappearance.

They could, for the first time for a while, say they were happy and proud of themself. Starting off from the sad 15 year old with the crappy headset to the now famous YouTuber with a great mic and headphones- oh and an old ass pc they need to replace soon.

————-
Not proofread
Filler chapter 🤪🤪🤪

While you're reading this; go check out dastiia 's story. It's better than mine and totally worth the read.

Oh and I deleted Minor Miner and the Pokémon au out of impulse(because I literally have no impulse control) so if you guys want another version of those let me know and I'll get to work.

But! I have another story called "a helping hand" it's an oc x dsmp tho instead of the usual x reader so sorry bout that.

Oh and I relapsed but that's besides the point(not like anyone reads these anyways lmao)

Oh and it's 2 am