☆ylyl, with a twist☆

9/24/20, 13:38

You laugh you lose was a popular series on Wilbur's channel, so obviously the older male suggested Y/N and him do it.

And so they did, they made their way to Wilbur's office and set up stream. Having  small talk. before they greeted the 55k people watching.

"Hello chat! So today we're doing a "you laugh, you lose" stream." Wilbur greeted as he changed his "starting soon" banner to the facecam.

"Basically, will is going to be better than I am and I'll probably laugh at anything." Y/N added, Wilbur staring at them with a smile on his face as he nodded in agreement.

"Yes, because you're trash at everything, love." Wilbur joked, prodding their shoulder with his finger as Y/N rolled their eyes.

"Hahaha." Y/N fake laughed, "parkour battle right now, darling." They got close to his face with a sly smirk on their face as Wilbur's bursted with color.

He cleared his throat, using his hands to try and stop the red blush that covered his entire face making him look like a tomato.

"anYways," his voice cracked a bit from nerves, "let's start."

Y/N teased him a bit for the voice crack but stopped after the first dono video played. It was a meme compilation made by a bot on YouTube, the video was called "Legowastaken vs LegoSoot".

The meme was of Wilbur looking at Y/N in their past irl stream, the caption saying "get you a guy that looks at you like Wilbur looks at Y/N".

More and more memes of the two's supposed relationship followed after that, neither laughing at any.

The only reactions the chat got from them about the memes were Wilbur and Y/N blushing when they realized their lovey-dovey actions were very apparent to everyone.

Well besides themselves as Wilbur believed Y/N couldn't love him, while Y/N thought they were just friends.

Friends don't look at each other like he look at them though.
Just friends don't mean it when they flirt with each other.
Whatever they had was the furthest from platonic, yet neither saw it.

The actual funny things started happing after chat realized they weren't getting reactions out of the pair.

"I think English is hard" the video of Philza said after he had failed to spell something correctly.
"Yeah, as hard as deez nutz." Video Y/N replied, joining the vc seemingly out of nowhere.

Wilbur held back his laugh as he stared at Y/N, the same sparkle in his eyes as the many other times he had stared, "How old were you, you sound so young?"

"Well I met Phil in like 2014, so I was like around 15 I think." Y/N answered, not noticing the brit's staring until someone in chat brought it up.

"Aww is my wittle songbird staring at me." Y/N teased, as they grazed his chin with their fingers.

Since Wilbur blushed easy - like really easily - he turned into a tomato again and hid his face. "Shut up." He groaned.

"Nope!" Y/N replied, popping the "p" as they nudged his shoulder with theirs to make him pay attention to the next dono.

ImLikeJokerFTM donated 20$
Hello, I'm new to the whole DreamSMP thing but you two are a really cute couple!!

Chat erupted with messages of laughter, this time both of them blushed. "We- we're not dating." Y/N stated, hesitating a bit.

Maybe it was because they liked him, or it was because of the jitters from the statement the donator made, either way their heart excelled in their chest as they spared Wilbur a glance.

The stream continued and eventually ending with Y/N losing and Wilbur winning with one life to spare.

"Alright, thank you all for tuning in chat. We'll see you next stream." Before he ended he noticed some people in chat asking him "did you know y/N was pan?".

He ended stream, making chat think he didn't see their messages.

"When did you plan on coming out to me?" Wilbur asked, his tone serious as he looked at Y/N with pain in his eyes.

He thought they were best friends, best friends tell each other everything - even things that are hard to swallow.

Y/n looked shocked by the question, "well- I uh, didn't know how to say it? I figured if I just came out on the internet to whoever was streaming then all my friends would hear about it."

"But I'm one of your best friends." Wilbur reasoned, "don't I get at least a bit of special privileges when it comes to knowing about your life?"

"Look I'm sorry- " Y/N started, but was interrupted by Wilbur.

"I bet Dream knew, you probably told him while you two were snogging back in Florida." Wilbur said, a jealous venom in his voice as he crossed his arms and refused to look at Y/N.

"Don't you bring Dream into this." Y/N said, their own anger bubbling as they raised a finger to Wilbur's neck.

"Why not? 'S not like you're dating anymore." Wilbur replied, picking at his nails as he continued to refuse to look at Y/N.

"Maybe we did make out, maybe we didn't. That's none of your business." Y/N said, "just take me yo your house and I'll book a hotel for the remainder of my day - unless you want me to leave."

"Maybe that'd be best so you can get back to being in love with your dreamy-poo." Wilbur replied, jealously and anger fueling his veins as his fight with Y/N continued.

"Fine. I'll book a hotel until the meetup on the 6th and then I'll leave you alone - forever." Y/N finalized, walking away from Wilbur without saying goodbye, "no need to drive me back to your house! I'll just walk, not like you'd want to be in the same car as me!" They shouted form the hallway, their feet slightly stomping as they made their way downstairs to the front entrance.

They left the building and went to Wilbur's, once they were there they grabbed their bags and left, David being very confused the entire time.

"Y/N, stop. You're being over dramatic." Wilbur said as he drove next to y/n in his car.

"No, the hotel is booked and I'm staying there and them I'm out of your hair for good. Goodbye, Wilbur Soot." Y/N said, ignoring him as they now jogged to the nearest hotel.

They arrived to their room and placed their bags down, taking out their phone and messaging the one person they could always count on ; Wilbur - "oh wait" they thought to themself.

They no longer could count on him to reply, he hated them. "Why can't life be full of puppies and rainbows?" Y/N groaned and they laid on the bed.

Their phone buzzed with messages, they didn't care. A depressive feeling came over them as they sat up, their head in their hands.

"What am I without you.." they mumbled, having grown too close to the person they met only a couple months prior to today.

They hated when this happened. Everyone they loved left. No one cared and even then everyone leaves eventually, no one if forever.

————-

Wilbur sat in his living room, he couldn't bare even looking at his room. Memories of him and Y/N replayed like a movie anytime he even thought of it.

But no- it wasn't his fault, he argued with himself, it was theirs for not telling him they were Pan.

Jealousy filled his veins once more as he thought of what Dream and Y/N might've dont in their short term relationship.

"It's their fault." He mumbled, eyes closed as he tried escaping himself in a way.

————
Not proofread

Things were feeling a bit too happy lmao
Also, guarantee some people are going to skip this chapter Bc of the title and then they're going to be confused when the next one comes out.

Who's fault was it?