☆Plane for the second time☆

9/23/20, 11:30

(Again, they're all wearing masks.)

Y/N sat at the airport with their bags in their hands, nervously checking the time as to not me late.

Their plane left at 12, yet they still were worried they'd somehow manage to be late. A tap on their shoulder awoke them from their thoughts.

They turned around and saw Sev. "Oh hello again!" Y/N greeted, smiling at the young teen.

"Can't believe I'm meeting you again, I feel like I'm going to explode!" Sev gushed, they then asked for a hug.

Y/N agreed to it and brought the raven haired 14 year old into a hug. "Are you visiting Wilbur again?" Sev asked.

"Maybe." Y/N slyly said, "Shhhh, don't tell anyone." They did a cheesy wink and had a cartoonish smile on their face.

Sev giggled, "I won't, I won't."

"Sev!" Their mother called, "The flight leaves soon, you know you father hates to wait!"

"Oh crap, I gotta go. I'm going to North Carolina to visit my friend, it was fun meeting you.. again!" Sev quickly said, adjusting their bag and running off to their mother.

Y/N glanced at the clock on the wall, the time being 11:45. Y/N sighed and sat back down, pulling out their phone and mindlessly scrolling through Twitter, liking different fanart and headcannons for their DreamSMP character.

Amity 👁👄👁 amityisgay
I HEADCANNON THAT Y/N AND TUBBO HAVE CHATS TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY MISS WLNUR AND TOMMYA ND HOW MUCH TEHYBAHTE SCHLATT
💬120🔁134🖤3k

The clock struck 11:55 so Y/N began their journey to their gate, which was some ways away from where they were.

They made it just in time, making their way to their seat and getting comfortable. They had a middle seat, which they weren't exactly happy about but they didn't feel like complaining.

Sat to their left there was an adult with dark skin no older than 20 with bright blue dyed hair with multiple piercings dotted across their face.

To their right there was a bald white man with a plain white shirt and jeans, along with a neck beard and glasses to compliment the look.

The man pulled out his phone and got on call with his friend, "Dude, I think I'm sitting next to gays."

Y/N looked to their left and shared a shocked expression with the younger female. The shocked expression turned into giggles.

"Maybe we are gay, maybe we're not?" The girl began, "Who are you to judge?"

"Bro, no one was talking to you." The man said. "Well when you talk about me and my partner like that I'm going to get involved."

The neck bearded man shrunk in his seat a bit as the girl spoke, hanging up the call he was having with his friend.

The girl took Y/N by the chin, taking both their masks off, and kissed them for added effect. The man looked disgusted as he stared at the two, so instead of looking at them he looked out the window.

"Hey, sorry 'bout that." The girl said, offering Y/N a small smile. "Dont worry about it, men suck." Y/N replied, a smile of their own plastered across their face.

"Agreed, honestly one of the reasons I'm a lesbian." She replied, laughing a bit. "Oh sweet, I'm pan." Y/N said.

"So you have an attraction to pans?" She mockingly joked. "Yes, that's why I'm the best at washing the dishes." Y/N joked back.

"Well, seeing as we have like an 8 hour or so flight, I'm Myrah. What's your name?" She introduced, extending her hand out to Y/N.

"Y/N, it's nice to meet you, Myrah." Y/N answered, shaking Myrah's hand. The two pulled up their masks and went into their own little worlds.

Myrah took out a book, They Both Die at The End. While Y/N took out their laptop and went on Minecraft, loading into the DreamSMP once the "turn off all electronics" warning had passed.

Y/U/N has joined the game
< Y/U/N > hey guys im gay
< Y/U/N > I just like really like pans
< Y/U/N > ok that's it bye
Y/U/N has left the game

After coming out to whoever's audience was streaming at the time, they opened Twitter and mindlessly scrolled.

The flight ended sooner than expected, time really flying by as they exited the plane with Myrah.

"Well, it was nice meeting you." Myrah said, running off before Y/N could get a word in. Y/N blinked a bit before heading off to find Wilbur.

"Y/N!" He called, engulfing them in a hug as soon as they were close enough.

"Wilbur!" Y/N replied, hugging him back. "You're here! Again!" He said, burrowing his head in their hair.

"I am." Y/N replied quietly, happiness overcoming every fiber of their body as they shared this moment with one of their best friends.

"Let's go get your bags." Wilbur smiled, taking their hand and walking over to bagage claim. They collected the bags Y/N recognized as their own and went over to Wilbur's car.

"Ready to enter your new home for the next month?" Wilbur asked.

"Obviously." Y/N replied.

————-
(Not proofread)

It's short, fight me 🤺🤺

Also, I'm gonna make this universe and the minor miner universe connected by making Sev that Y/N's best friend. (Also, the draft fr minor miner isn't finished)

Oh and I made Y/N pan, I'm sorry if you're not pansexual. It just kinda made the most sense to me