☆Home Home☆

9/23/20, 17:34

After a little while of driving, the two arrived at Wilbur's house. They walked inside, greeting David as they passed him to Wilbur's room.

Y/N placed their bags down on the floor near Will's bed. They then sat down on the bed, Wilbur soon joining them and wrapping his arm around their waist, resting his head on theirs.

Y/N felt their face heat up as he did his actions, they tried calling down, reasoning with themself he's "just a friend".

But god how Wilbur wished they were his, how he wants to say with one hundred percent certainty they're his and his alone. But he figured they didn't like him, "who would?" He always argued with himself.

But the two were about as blind as ladybug and Adrien Agreste when it came to love. Neither had guts to say anything but actions always spoke louder than words.

"Maybe I'll have a shot one day" Wilbur though as he moved his head to get a good look at Y/N.

Everything about them was perfect. Their laugh, their smile, their face, body, personality, skills, thoughts. Every single last thing about them made him swoon

"You know, your hair smells nice." Wilbur said out of the blue as he watched Y/N scroll through Twitter.

"Thanks, weirdo." Y/N joked, butting their shoulder against his. "No problem, love." Wilbur replied, "I'm glad you're here by the way."

"Yeah, me too." Y/N giggled, a smile everlasting on their face as butterflied fluttered in their stomach. Friends. Friends. Friends.

A blush creeped onto Wilbur's face as they giggled, a smile of his own on his face as he continued to stare at them.

"Are you tired?" He asked, shifting closer to Y/N. "A little." Y/N shrugged, "but I'd rather spend time with you."

There it was, that funny feeling. The way they could say the smallest sentences yet have them mean the world to him, "I love you" is a three word sentence and god he'd die to hear them say it to him and mean it.

"Your health is more important than anything. C'mon, it's sleepy night night time." Wilbur replied, pulling them to lay down on the bed with him.

"Fineeee, you're boring old man." Y/N sarcastically said, turning to face Wilbur as he had his arm on their waist, intertwining their other hands together.

Y/N snuggled their head in his neck as Wilbur rested his head on theirs. Neither made a move to sleep even after a couple minutes of complete silence between the two.

"I can't sleeppp." Y/N complained, they turned away from Wilbur and instead had him spoon them instead of look at each other.

"Sing to me please, love." Y/N asked, snuggling into Wilbur as he tightened his grip on Y/N.

"Are you sure?" He asked, slight self consciousness clouding his judgement.

"Yeah, you have a great voice." Y/N replied, not putting much thought in their words as they were tired from the flight.

Wilbur cleared his throat before starting, "alright, if you're so sure.

I'm headed straight for the floor, the alcohol served it's tour. And it's headed straight for my skin, leaving me daft and dim." He sang, his voice quiet as to set the mood for sleepy time.

He finished the song as Y/N fell asleep peacefully in his arms, his smile increasing in size as he stared at his love.

He kissed the top of their head and fell asleep himself.

He knew the way he felt couldn't be platonic. He loves and cherishes them too much.

————
(Not proofread)

I'm so fucking sorry it's so short, I've been trying to get this draft out for literal days but I keep losing motivation and I've been closer to relapsing every second of the day. I'm forced to go swimming tomorrow so I'm going to be so dysphoric.

Anyways, please let me know if you enjoyed the chapter. Ik it's short and I'm sorry but hey I tried :,)