Y/U/N is live!
I'm here with Jack!!!

"Hello chat! So today we're here with Jack, also known as Thunder1408!" Y/N greeted as their stream started. They loaded into the all too famous server.

Their house was in the same state they left it in when they last logged out. They chatted with their chat a bit before calling Jack.

"Hello mr. Thunder1408!" Y/N greeted. "Hello, Y/N." Jack replied, the two met up at the community house.

Y/N crouching and un-crouching towards the black and blue striped hoodie wearing character.

"So how are you doing?" Jack asked. "Pretty good, hey may I leak our dm's?" Y/N asked.

"Uh, so long as chat doesn't call me a simp." He replied. "Ok so, chat I'll read to you guys what he said but you cannot call either of us simps." Y/N said, "I'm not afraid to wreck your shit if you do"

Thunder1408 today at 14.56
Hey I thought you were pretty cool last night when we played among us together.

Uh I was wondering if you'd maybe like to play on the DreamSMP with me today?

LegoLand today at 14.57
Ofc! You seem cool too and I'd love to play with you! :>

Thunder1408 today at 14.57
Great :)

"And then we continued chatting till 3:20 and then we started streaming." Y/N explained. "Oh are we gonna build that shop now?" He asked.

"Yeah!" Y/N replied. The two had planned on building a shop where they'd sell different types of flowers. Although it was a slightly stupid idea, the two carried on with it.

The shop was mainly built of birch planks with oak wood pillars on every corner. A striped wool awning of blue and white was over the doors and the big window.

"Let's call our masterpiece... Maniflowers." Jack said. "I'm the one who built it the most!" Y/N argued.

"Fine fine, "The Mani-Lego Flowers"" he compromised. "Better." Y/N smiled.

"Hey, you wanna play some bedwars?" Jack asked. "Do you even know how to play bedwars?" Y/N teased.

"Of course I do! I'm actually the best at the game." He said, complimenting himself. "Ok, hotstuff, 1v1 bedwars right now." Y/N challenged.

"Ok, if- no when I win you owe me full diamond armor and tools plus a house on the dreamsmp." Jack stated his conditions.

"Well then, if I win I want you to buy me something off of Amazon, I don't care what I'll send you my address and you can buy me whatever." Y/N said. The two made the agreement and loaded into Bedwars.

They got in a 1v1 game and the challenge began. Y/N began to sit in their iron forge for a few seconds to get some iron to buy wool.

Once the blue wool was bought, they covered their bed with it and speed bridged to middle. They attempted to rush Jack to catch him by surprise, but he saw them and their plan was foiled.

"Why the fuck would you buy chainmail armor?!" Y/N asked as the two fought with their swords, Jack had a stone one while Y/N had a wooden one.

"Because it was the only one I could afford, leave me alone." Jack said, Y/N simply did not comply as they landed the killing hit on him and went over to his bed defense.

The top layer was wool with a wooden layer underneath. Y/N broke a piece of wool and boxed themself in, trying to break the wood before Jack had respawned.

"I see you." He plainly stated. He broke into their box and the two engaged in a fight again, only this time Y/N died.

"I'm coming for you Mr. Manifold." Y/N threatened as the ran across the center island all the way to the bridge connecting Jack's and the middle island.

BED DESTROYED
Blue bed was destroyed by Thunder1408

BED DESTROYED
White bed was destroyed by Y/U/N

"Suck my balls, bitch." Y/N said, the two met at the middle and fought once more. Jack now having an iron sword but still the trashy ass chainmail armor.

Y/N only had a stone sword, which they would usually only use their wooden sword but circumstances were different. Usually they'd be fighting against 12 year olds using their older siblings account, but today they're fighting their friend who close in age and has been playing the game for some time.

"I'll win." Jack said. "I'm sure you will." Y/N replied. The two lunged for each other, each trying to attack the other.

Thunder1408 was slain by y/u/n

"HAHA YES!" Y/N cheered, throwing their arms in the air as they flown on an Ender dragon blowing everything up.

"Ok so I might've lied." Jack sighed, "I'm not the best alright?"

"That's nice, I still want my Amazon thing." Y/N replied. Jack sighed again and the two carried on streaming bedwars for another hour before ending stream.

"Hey you don't actually have to buy me something, it was a joke." Y/n said after they had ended and raided Tommy.

"Nono, you won fairly and we made the conditions I've got to pull through. Please send me your address." He replied.

Y/N tried convincing him otherwise but he was persistent, so they ended up sending their address to the bald man.

"Anndddd done. I bought it and it'll be some to your house soon." Jack said. "Thank you for whatever it is." Y/N thanked.

"Dont thank me till you see it." He replied.

"... and now I'm scared."

———————-

(Not proofread)

Who's your favorite/comfort streamers?
Mine are boomer, ponk and Tubbo cuz I'm just so quirky like that 🤪🤪