Just tell her, what could go wrong? I'd be telling the truth... Someone other than my daddies will finally know my story.

"He ummm...he kidnapped me last year, he uhh... He hurt me a lot, he almost killed me." I admit.

She stares at me in bewilderment.

"Did...did your boyfriend kill him?" She asks wide eyed.

"What? No, no, no I... I got away. I escaped." Sweat builds up in the palms of my hands. I hate lying but, I have to.

I shouldn't have said anything. I should've kept my mouth shut.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell Bria?" She asks.

"Like she would believe me." I roll my eyes. Why would she believe me, she hates me.

"Daisy if your boyfriend killed him... He has to be put away. He's a murderer." She places her hand on mine.

No... No, he isn't, they aren't. They saved me.

"I want to go home." I pull my hand away from hers.

She sighs and stands up.

"Okay." She says sounding annoyed.

I follow her to her car and set all my bags at my feet.

The ride home was full of tension.

I mentally kick myself for telling her anything.

I should've kept my big mouth shut.

I fiddle with my fingers the whole ride home. The thick tension surrounding us doesn't help my anxiety.

As soon as she pulls up to the house, I run out the car with my bags and inside the house.

I quickly lock the door behind me and take a deep breath.

"Is everything okay?" Gloria asks me with her head tilted.

"Oh yes. -" I giggle trying to act natural, "I ran up here and I'm out of shape." I pat my tummy.

Once she says okay and leaves, I run up to my room.

The memories of Bria's dad flood back into my brain.

I touch the top of my head, remembering the feeling of it being botched.

I scan my body for bruises and boo-boos. Nothing.

Even though I know he's gone, it feels like he's right here. Right next to me.

A hot tear streams out of my eye.

Please go away. Go away.

I hit my head to distract myself.

Go away.

My chest rises and falls at a fast pace. I feel like my throat is closing up. My body is shaking, and I can't help but let more tears fall out like an erupting volcano.

I can't breathe. I can't...I can't...

My tummy knots up and cramps up causing pain to shoot through my body.

"How was the mall prin-" daddy James starts as he walks in the room. He hastily drops to my side and holds my shoulders, "princess what happened, what's wrong?"

Daddy James picks me up and holds me tightly.

"Princess you're home, you're okay. Daddy's here." He soothes rubbing my back.

I hold onto him tightly.

"Daddy he's gone right?" I sob.

"Who princess?"

My chest rattles with air quickly being inhaled.

"The monster." I state.

"Yes princess. He's gone. Gone forever. He can't hurt you anymore. Nobody will hurt you ever again." He kisses my head.

I snuggle my head into the crook of his neck.

"Daddy is going to protect you." He coos.

Thank you for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow!

How do you think James and Asher will react when they find out Daisy got her ears pierced?

(Edited)