Chapter Twenty Eight

Start from the beginning

"You still think you're funny don't you bruh?" Machi murmured.

"He is." Jenna wrapped her arms around his arm. She snuggled into him and I quickly looked see away. Machi and I connected gazes. Did he see me watching them?

"Sounds like a plan mami." Raphael kissed Katherine's hand. She giggled and hit him playfully.

"Okay its settled. But where are we going?" Katherine and everyone else ignoring my pleas.

"Dave & Busters?" Jenna suggested.

"Yeah that would be fun!" Katherine squealed again.

"I guess it's me and you tomorrow." Machi smirked.

"I guess so." I gave him a fake smile.

• • • •

Chris

"Why can't you just stay at home with the baby? We don't need a nanny." I stood in front of a very pregnant Kim. She and I have been arguing for the past hour about her being a stay at home mom.

"I wasn't expecting to be pregnant in the first place. I can't be a stay at home mom." She retorted. She was right, I always wanted Kim to be everything I wanted to see in her but to my defense she did the same thing to me.

"Okay. I understand, how about we make this easier for the both of us and you sign the rights over to me." I suggested. She stood up heated.

"Are you out of your mind? Its not even yo-" she stopped and held her stomach.

"Are you okay?" I held her stomach.

"Yeah I just got worked up." I helped her sit back down.

"Be careful. I don't want my baby coming out too early or something worse." I said sternly.

"Could you get me some water?" She asked fanning herself.

"Sure."

Wes

"Hello?"

"Do you know what this fool just said? He said he wanted me to sign the rights over to him," Kim whispered on the other line.

"Then let him." I stated simply.

"What?!'' She yelled.

"It would be a relief for me and you. Your not equipped to be a mother." I said coldly.

"You can be such a f*cking ass! This is your baby and your going to love m-it!" She said before hanging up.

I sighed and threw my phone across the room. The sooner I get rid of this baby. The sooner I can't get rid of Kim.

Abrielle

"Are you ready for later?!" Katherine yelled at 8:00a on a Wednesday.

I groaned and rolled on my stomach.

"Get up!" She hit my butt.

"I will strangle you Kat!" I through a pillow at her.

"Come on, we have to look good. Let's pick what were going to wear!" She was way too happy about this. I wasn't miserable but I sure wasn't happy. Machi probably is a great guy but I didn't want to find out.

I got rose up like a wild head zombie because my bonnet came off while I was asleep. I went to her laptop and turned on Jhene's Bed Peace.

Aw yeah Aw yeah
Aw yeah Aw yeah