"You can have your pick between blue, black, or charcoal."

"What about Chambray?"

"Is it blue, black, or charcoal?"

"I mean, it's technically a blue-"

"Then whatever, let's just find a size first."

"What about brown?"

"San."

"Okay, okay, coming-" He followed her over to the suits. He eyes them all rather lazily, occasionally running his hand over one, or even pulling it off the rack, but never fully observing it. Exhaling in annoyance, she grabbed a shirt, then his shoulder, surprising him. Turning him harshly, she held it to his chest, stretching it out across both his shoulders- too small.

She did this for a few more before she found a couple that may outline his size range. It was admittedly a bit larger than she'd initially expected, as he was strong compared to his projected demeanor. She slung both the shirts over his arm, making him hold them as she looked for slacks to check the size on as well.

Finally, they had a decent set of clothes that would help them determine his size, then they could get what they needed and get out. He continued smiling as she did all of his work for him, sacrificing a bit of dignity simply for time efficiency. Catching his stare, her eyes narrowed.

"What?"

"Nothing." He shook his head, gesturing towards the fitting rooms. "Let's try this, I guess." They both walked to the back wall, the lighting a bit yellow, but sufficient. Each set of stalls was separated, the door to the left being men's, the one on the right, obviously, women's. There was also a private stall in the middle for families, handicapped people, or anyone else who may need it. Of course, San walked towards the door on the left, but slowed down as he realized she was following him.

"Uh, can you, like... be in here??" She swallowed hard, hoping that the embarrassment wasn't visible on her face.

"I, uh... I have to." She coughed. "You don't have a proper tracking device right now, and I, uh... I'm responsible for your whereabouts at all times while you're in my custody."

"So...?"

"So I have to come into the room with you." He was definitely a bit confused for a second, but catching himself, his lips widened into that incredibly irritating smile.

"If you wanted to watch me take my shirt off, you could have just said that-"

"Shut up!" She snapped, but then backtracked. She could not let him get the upper hand in this situation. "I won't be watching watching. I just have to be... there." He glanced over to the door, then back to her, sighing.

"Fine, I guess we should go in the family changing room, then." She nodded, not making eye contact with him as her face heated up. God she wished she was just invisible right now. He opened the door, looking over his shoulder to make sure the employee wasn't around to see them go in together. So, maybe he did have some semblance of shame? Or he just didn't want to deal with her. Either way, he flicked the light on, the dirty LED illuminating above them.

The changing room felt all too small. There was a bench on one wall which she quickly approached and seated herself on, but the rest of the room was made up of gritty floor-to-ceiling members. She could see every angle of his body, only outlined by his tank top and old sweatpants. Even in such ratty clothes, she had to admit that he was still a fairly attractive man.