Chapter 1

Estelle's POV:

Slap. Kick. Punch.

My everyday life.

I'm in the kitchen, crouching on the floor in a foetus position, my arms trying to protect my head and my legs lifted up to my stomach. Pack members surround me, hatred and disgust evident in their eyes.

Slap.

"Bitch." Well I am a female dog stupid.

Kick.

"Whore." I'm not the one whose desperate for a dick in my vagina.

Punch.

"Worthless omega." If I'm so worthless then why don't you kill me.

Slap.

"Weak." And yet I still managed to kick your ass.

This happens everyday. Whether it's because I didn't clean something quick enough or accidentally woke up late. This is what always happens.

Slap. Kick. Punch.

My everyday life.

***

"Esty, I'm so sorry. They shouldn't be doing this. You don't deserve this. No one does."

I'm in my room (if you can call it that) with the alpha's sister Persephone, the only person who is nice to me, helping me clean my bruises and cuts.

I should probably tell you a little bit about me.

My name is Estelle Lila Starr and I'm 17 years old. I'm an omega. I have been for as long as I can remember. I don't know who my parents are and I don't have any siblings (that I know of). There is also one other detail about me.

I'm a wolf.

Werewolves usually shift and meet their wolves when they're 10. I haven't met or talked to my wolf yet, making me even more hated but for some reason I have always felt her presence, especially when she is healing my injuries but not to much to draw suspicions. But she never talks.

We also have a mate, which is short for soulmate, who will love and cherish you for eternity. Your supposed to find your mate at 15. I haven't yet and even if I did, he will just reject me because who would want a weak and pathetic omega as a mate.

"Sephy, it's not your fault."

"But I'm the stupid alpha's sister. I could have done more. I could ha-."

"You already have." I say cutting her off. "You step in and stop them from hurting me even more. You help clean my cuts. When I get nightmares, you hold me and tell me that it's okay. You have no idea how much you have been there for me, both mentally and physically. If it wasn't for you, I would have given up a long time ago. You're my best friend and I love you."

"I love you too."