VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action

Start from the beginning

Luca arrives, reporting that the two criminals have been chained up and locked up in the basement. He had also contacted Elena, who would arrive in Pagliuzza tomorrow afternoon. Elena allowed Vincenzo to torture them, but not to kill them, because it was Argus's to take their lives.

Just as he was about to go into the basement to torture those who had harmed his wife and child, Barbara called out to him.

~~~

Vincenzo crouched beside Rosé's bed.

"Aren't you afraid of Papà?"

"Why should I be afraid of Papà?"

"I shot the bad guy earlier, aren't you still afraid of gunshots?"

"I'm still afraid of gunshots, but I'm not afraid of you. Papà is my hero who always helps me on time."

The warmth in Vincenzo's heart evaporated into his eyes, making tears start to well up in his eyes. Vincenzo touched the back of his daughter's hand. Rosé flipped her hand, clasping her father's.

"Papà, sleep with me, okay. Please look after Eomma and Rosé."

"Yes, Papà will always look after you two," Vincenzo kissed his daughter's forehead, and also his wife.

~~~

The sound of Vincenzo's legendary lighter echoed through the basement. He walked down the stairs slowly. He paused for a moment at the bottom of the stairs, watching his two captives tied to chairs with their heads down, either asleep or unconscious. He cocked his chin at Raffael. The man scooped cold water from a barrel, dousing them both. The two prisoners gasped awake.

Still playing with his lighter, Vincenzo sat across from them. Just sitting, doing nothing. Not yet. They seem to be made to wait for the verdict of what punishment they will receive, and that makes them psychologically tormented. His cold gaze alone made them shiver.

 His cold gaze alone made them shiver

Regret always comes at the end. They should never have come to this island by swindling an old man with dementia. To be precise, they shouldn't have caused any trouble with the Kutznetsovs.

Their arrival to Pagliuzza was just a coincidence. After escaping from Vladivostok, they made various changes to their bodies to make them unrecognizable, such as plastic surgery, taking body fattening drugs, and injecting substances to whiten the skin. They met Mr. Giuseppe by accident in Malta. At that time Mr. Giuseppe who had dementia, thought Monica was Mona, his youngest daughter. From the old man, they learned the secret island of the Cassano Family.

As former members of the Kutznetsov, they already knew about the Cassano Family, though not personally. They know that although the Cassano Family is a notorious mafia group, they don't hurt women. They decided to hide in Pagliuzza, despite knowing that the Cassano Family were close to the Kutznetsovs. They thought they would be safe, at least Monica. Until Mr. Giuseppe regained consciousness and realized that the two people in his house were not his children. They killed him who was about to scream for help from the locals. And their actions were discovered by a girl when they wanted to bury him. Unfortunately, that girl is the daughter of the Cassano Family.