Chapter 3

Sans POV

So the human has finally fallen. I can tell due to papy fidgeting and his shifting, when i finally met him on his sentry post near the ruins as he kept on saying puns and the damn lamp. In which in my point of view, I can clearly see the human which is by the way silly as the human was very clearly being nervous. So i have to at least act or pretend to be naïve or at least be near-sighted, which am good at so...

*Insert Dialogue like a boss and timeskip*

So here we are battling the human as i said my script, i went to attack them, we became friends help him with alphys... then they left? oh, wait they RESET.

i guess this is the genocide cause i met the human again this time they didn't hide they are just standing there also there are some monster dust on them. I said my script and ran off to the puzzles.

Once again they became even more genocidic(genocide-addictive).

SO AM GONNA STOP THEM!!

*timeskip*

So when... I tried to stop them.

do you hear that...

i stress in the word tried...

you wanna know why in the past 10 minutes when, after i've declared to stop them?

Guess.

.

C'mon guess...

Fine...

Error Happen...

He tried  to destroy my AU, but then realize i was too good to be an sans so i puppet me. Like his strings are wrap my souls and now controlling my body like a puppet.

WONDERFUL....

ANNNNNNNNNND

I got kidnap..

Why can't my day get any worse?

*crashes*

FUNK....

Fresh sans is here

HOLY MOTHER OF TACO TUESDAY!!!

***

Author Note:

Shortest chapter i have ever made...

this is like a inner dialogue of bluebery.

kinda like deadpool.

Quite sorry am busy like badly when i wanted to just update a story.