Chapter 4. House In The Tree

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yes daddy, please." I give in and moan.

I watch as he sits up and peels his shirt off his body. His abs are perfectly placed and mouthwatering.

As if he sees me gawking, he places my hand on his abs and watches me rub my fingers over them.

"What do we have here?" Daddy James walks in the room interrupting us.

I look up and there's a smile tugging at his lips.

"I um...I.." I stutter.

I watch as daddy James strides closer with long steps.

He kneels down and kisses my forehead.

"Gloria asked to see you princess." He says loud enough for daddy Asher to hear.

Daddy Asher chuckles and helps me off the couch.

"When she's done, I want you to come to the back yard. We have a surprise for you." Daddy Asher says kissing my cheek.

A surprise? Hmmm...sounds sketchy.

Before going to Gloria, I speed walk to the bathroom.

My panties are wet, and my face is still red.

I splash some cold water on my face and wait until the redness goes away before walking back out.

Okay be cool Daisy.

I walk around the house and finally find her in the kitchen. Why didn't I check here first?

"Hey Ms. Gloria. Daddy James said you needed me so here I am." I smile big.

She looks at me with eyes full of confusion.

"I didn't ask for you dear." She states.

What?

But then why did daddy James say she needed to see me?

"Oh okay. I'm sorry." I turn around and walk towards the back door.

What the heck... I'm so confused.

I open the door and see both of my daddies sitting on the patio.

"Daddy, Gloria sa-"

"She said that she didn't need you." He smirks cutting me off.

I nod. Why did you lie?

"Daddy James, I think you need to be punished. It's bad to lie." I cross my arms.

A dark chuckle escapes his chest.

"So, I can't play in your tree house with you?" He leans back in his seat.

I don't have a tree house...what is he talking about?

Daddy Asher points further into the yard to a really big tree. My eyes follow and there it is.

A huge tree house made of wood. It had a latter to climb up and a slide to slide down.

I run into the yard and up to the tree house.

"Wow!" I saw in awe.

I carefully climb up with daddy James at the bottom of the latter in case I fall.

Once I make it up there, I notice the fluffy pink and blue blankets on the floor, I wiggle my toes on the soft fabric and it's so comfy.

Looking around more I see small twinkly lights running along the wall, a small table, a radio, and...Toys!

I run up to the toys and shuffle through them.

Barbies, stuffies, balls, board games, building blocks, so many toys!

I turn around and both my daddies are smiling at me.

Quickly standing up I run over to them and give them the biggest hug I can.

"I love it daddies, thank you somuch!"

I can't wait to have fun in here.

Thank you all for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow!

Have you ever had a tree house?

If you did have one, what would you want it to have?

(Edited)