[Chapter 34: Dinner-Time Drama]

Start from the beginning

"Oh~ho~ho, I had no idea that dream demons lost control of their jealousy that fast." Pennywise sweetly cooed; his tone of voice setting Freddy off whilst the clown joined in with the childish conflict.

"What, YOU want a piece of this!?" The dream demon snapped back sharply, using his gloved hand to drag his blades down the side of Penny's arm and causing blood to drip.

"Freddy, stop! Please, just...just stop, okay!?" You shouted in distress; panicking as he and Pennywise fought back-and-forth without a second thought.

"I wouldn't worry about it, (Y/n)." Recovering from his shove a moment ago, Hannibal moved back over and gave your shoulder a comforting squeeze - wanting to calm you down in some way. "They're both nothing but a pair of fighting fools. And besides, it's not as though they have the skill or strength to actually take one another out."

"B...But the blood...!" You worried unhappily, watching both killers battle it out as you grew increasingly more uneasy.

"I-I'd just try to i-ignore them..." Norman sighed with a shake of his head, trying to shift your awareness away from Freddy and Pennywise. "I-I mean, t-they'll stop...eventually."

"Even so." You uncomfortably huffed. "Can't the two of you just quit it...? It's stressing me out. And besides, I'd much rather eat dinner in peace."

"Wha-huh...? How are we stressing you out? You weren't even involved in said fight." Pennywise pointed out in bemusement, looking completely bewildered while he turned around to face you fully.

"That's NOT the point." You groaned in frustration, his response making you want to facepalm as you wondered how to react. "All I meant was that—"

"What she meant was that you were both irritating her." Hannibal summed up with a sigh of his own, placing his other hand against his forehead and acting somewhat annoyed.

"Wait a second, that's not what I—"
"I swear, this all started because of YOU, you STUPID, son of a BITCH." Freddy hissed at Pennywise viciously, hating not only the psychiatrist but now the clown too.

"ALL OF YOU STOP IT ALREADY!!" You angrily shouted aloud, clenching your fists and struggling to remain calm whilst you looked at all of the slashers with aggravation.

"(Y-Y/n)...? A...Are you okay...?" Norman asked in a tiny voice, worry washing over his expression as he cuddled you from the side like he usually did.

"I'm fine. Now can we all just eat without any more fighting!? Please?" You begged pleadingly - hugging Norman back before throwing everyone else a desperate look.

"I'd be more than happy to, mi amore." Hannibal warmly agreed, flashing you a charming smile while he placed his meal on the dining room's table and calmly took a seat.

"O-Oh, I can't wait t-to eat your food, (Y/n)-!" Norman exclaimed joyfully, his happy-go-lucky mood calming you down ever-so-slightly. "Y-You always cook the y-yummiest meals-!"

"Thank you." You happily smiled - Norman's kind compliments warming your heart as you placed your food on the table too. But then, you swivelled your attention over to Pennywise - wanting to include him also. "Hey Penny, do you want to eat as well? I know you don't necessarily need to - but human food can just taste good too...sometimes, at least."

"You're asking me to join you...?" Pennywise questioned dubiously - surprise flitting across his facial features whilst curiosity flooded his dark-gold gaze.

"Well she ain't asking Dr. Seuss." Freddy mocked in his usual, malicious tongue.

"Yeah, c'mon! It'll be fun, I promise." Taking ahold of Penny's hand, you gave it a friendly squeeze and lead him over to the table; sitting down first as you waited for the clownish killer to either accept or decline.

"You can't be fucking serious"
"B-But he was JUST f-fighting with—!"

"And? Don't act as if you guys haven't fought with each other before either. Anyway, I promised to keep spending time with him too. Remember?" You reminded Freddy and Norman firmly, your words causing them both to glare coldly.

"If you spend a little time with me too~"
"Wait, what!?"
"It's nothing much~" "I just want to see what makes you so special to the others, that's all."

"So um, would you like to...?" You asked Pennywise a second time, patting the seat next to you and feeling a little nervous. "Enjoy dinner with us...? Well, with me...? Of course, you don't have to, it's just—"

"Oh, uh...That's really nice of you..." Penny cautiously agreed; the clown not expecting you to be so kind while he decided to sit down and accept. "And you're actually alright with this...?"

"Mmhm!" Trying your best to be pleasant towards him, you began eating your food and struck up a carefree conversation - feeling weirdly happy whilst you started speaking to the sadistic slasher next to you.