" It was Seulgi's faul--- Shut up! You never learned Yoo Jeongyeon!". Nayeon cut off her wife.

" Don't believe them, your Tata bear and Tata Jeongyeon were just joking, okay?". Lisa said to her sons which nodded by the twins.

" Why don't we continue our conversations in the kitchen while we were eating, we've cooked your favorites". Ryujin announced that made Chaeyoung squealed.

Everyone went to the kitchen except Chaesoo and Jenlisa. Lisa signaled to her wife and Jisoo which nodded by two and went towards the kitchen leaving Chaeyoung and her.

" Chae, can we talk?". Lisa asked her best friend.

" About what?". Chaeyoung tries to sound mad.

" About us" Lisa replied but the blonde-haired was confused as to what she was saying.

" What?" She raised her brow and questioned the Thai.

" Let's talk in the garden". Lisa said and walk towards the garden. Chaeyoung was still confused but still followed Lisa.

When they reached the area, Chaeyoung asked her best friend right away.

" What are we going to talk about Lisayah?". Chaeyoung asked her.

" About our secrets". Lisa stated but confusions were still written all over the blonde-haired woman's face.

" I don't get it". Chaeyoung said that made Lisa chuckle.

" What's funny?" Chaeyoung questioned.

" Let's talk about us Chong-ah. Come here sit beside me". Lisa said and tap beside her to ask her best friend to sit.

When Chaeyoung sat, Lisa heaved a deep sigh before she speaks.

" What's wrong Lisayah? You're making me nervous". The blonde said.

" Let's talk about our secret Chong-ah".

" Secret? Like what?"

" l confessed to Nini and Jisoo about how I felt towards you". Lisa started and Chaeyoung finally got what she meant.

" I've told them that I had fallen in love with you...that I was secretly in love with you nine years ago". Lisa confessed.

Chaeyoung can't help but be nervous while listening to her best friend.

" Y-you fell in love with me?". Chaeyoung asked to confirm.

" Yeah but like what you did, I kept it for myself". Lisa replied. Chaeyoung's eyes widen when Lisa knew about what she felt towards her.

" Y-you knew about my feelings?".

" Ahuh do you know that you were my first love?". Lisa chuckles when she saw her best friend's reaction. Chaeyoung was surprised to hear that from that Thai but giggled afterward.

" You're crazy". Chaeyoung chuckles.

" But don't worry that was all in the past. I just want to tell you that I never regret hiding my feelings for you. We will never be in this situation and position if we both didn't hide our feelings towards each other." Lisa stated.

" When I began falling for you, I was good at ignoring the feelings at first for the sake of our friendship. But, our friendship kept getting stronger by the day and so did my feelings. I knew that what I was feeling was forbidden. I knew that acting on those feelings was not an option. I was falling for my best friend but I didn’t want to risk losing a friend or making the situation weird. The last thing I ever wanted was for us to lose the relationship we had because that was more important to me than anything else in the world. And I'm glad I made the right choice. We found our true love and that was your Jisoo and my Jennie". Lisa said and smiled at Chaeyoung who was listening intently to her.