9 - reasons

"already knew what?" I asked him. He looked at me in the eye.

"About a year ago, me and Alonica met at the set of endgame. She was mad at me for leaving you, but... I didn't literally just leave you like that. I love you with all of my heart. It's just that. My new manager that time, Elijah Jones. He sent me a picture of you with another man in Paris. You looked happy with him, then he told me that some witnesses saw you having PDA in Paris. That made me really furious and vulnerable" he said while looking at me. He gave me his phone so that i can see the picture of me

"Seb, that's my cousin." I said then chuckled.

"And he even set me up with another girl. He said that my career will have a more opportunities if I dated the girl. I mean I tried dating her, and it doesn't felt right. I knew that i still want you. We broken up after a month of dating. I didn't even dare to do something romantic with her."

He's words was bringing me chills, and tingles inside my tummy.

"And he even blocked you with all of my social media accounts. I told him that I didn't want to, but he's like bossing up on me."

I held his hands without looking at him in the eye. I felt him drawing circles on my hands.

"Seb... I don't know what to say. I became miserable because of that person. Oh God." He put his arms around me.

"Im sorry."

"When you knew the real reason, why didn't you called me? Or even Alonica, why didn't she told me?" I said while taking off his arms around me.

"Well, I told her to not tell you, cause I feel like you've moved on from me, and you didn't want me back in your life." He said then smiled weakly.

"Oh gosh Sebastian, you didn't know what I've been through, I'm trying to move on without any reason why you left me." I said while pushing him on the side playfully

"We good?" He asked me

"Yeah we good." I smiled at him.
"But we're only friends." I said while getting up.

"Yeah right, friends" he said while grinning

He got up also and hug me really tight.

"I missed you" he said

"Well, I missed you too dummy" i missed this, his touch, his scent, and even the way he talks. I love him.

"Enough with the hug Seb." I said laughing.
"I need to go home, I can't even walk straight."

"There's something i want to show you" he said while holding my hands.

"Can it wait until tomorrow? I'm really not well right now" i flashed a sweet smile at him

"Sure, since you look cute right now" he said.

We got down, and the cast of Avengers are the only people downstairs.

"Where have you been Y/N?" Lizzie asked me worriedly. She was followed by Alonica and Scarjo

"I was upstai-"

"She was with me at the rooftop" Sebastian said cutting me.

They smiled weird at me

"Anyways, Y/N, the party will continue at RDJ's house, you should come with us." Scarjo said.

I looked at Alonica, she nodded at me.

"Okay fine, since I love you all"

Lizzie hugged me

We proceed to the rest of the cast.

"Let's go" RDJ said while we all go to the parking lot.

Alonica puked at the corner of the parking lot, I rushed to her while calling Paul.

"Are you okay babe? You didn't even drink any alcohol, are you fine?" Paul said.

"You should let her rest at home" i said, while giving her a bottle of water.

"What about you y/n, are you gonna be fine?" Alonica asked me

"I'm fine, I'll figure it out okay, you need to rest" i hugged her

"Go on Paul" i said. Paul gave me a hug then he said bye to all the cast.

I waved at Alonica while she was going in the car.

"Hunny, call me if you need anything okay?" I said

"Don't worry about me love, you go have fun" she said.

"I love you, bye" i said while waving

"I love you too, bye" she said

Sebastian followed me.

"Let's go?" He asked me. I forgot that Is didn't brought my car.

I just nodded at him while looking at the ground.
I'm still worried about Alonica.

I sat in the passenger seat.

I looked at my watch, and it's only 12 in the morning.

The other cast are already there at RDJ's house.

I was hungry the whole ride.

"I'm hungry" i said to him

"Well what do you want to eat? There's a close convenience store here. That's the only place I knew that's open right now"

"Whatever let's just go there for a minute" i said.

The store was pretty close though.

We entered the store and there were many food to choose from. I decided to get a hotdog on a bread and an energy drink. While Sebastian got himself a chips.

After we payed for the food, we got back to his car.

The food was good.

"So Seb, what're the things you did the past 2 years?" I asked him

"Well, we were shooting the avengers movie. And I have sone guesting on some shows. That's much it. How bout you?"

"Focused on being a model, I stopped being an architect. And I also focused on cooking and painting."

He smiled at me very sweet. That face is the one I've been missing for 2 years.

"But since I'm almost 30, I might stopped modeling though, I might work on runway magazine. They really want me there to work"

"Well, that's a good thing. I'm really proud of you." I looked at him in the eyes, We have this tension between us. We were both leaning towards eachother then his phone rings.

I just looked away, then giggled a little bit.

"Hello? Chris, what?"
"Oh we're on the way, yeah, sorry, tell her that she's with me"
"Right, bye see you there men"

"Lizzie is looking for you" he said then smiled at me

We proceed to go to the party. And wow, RDJ's house was really nice. His literally rich though

He parked his car and we entered the house.

They are loud music. And alcohol everywhere.

RDJ's welcomes me to his house.

"Y/N where have you been?" Lizzie asked me. I smiled at her. I pulled her away from Sebastian. He looked at me, but Chris Evans came over.

"I was with him. We just stopped over at a store to eat." I said to her.

She hands me a glass of alcohol.

I was drunk but it's gone since it's an hour ago.

We sat with the other cast. They were having fun, so I decided to have fun also.

About an hour past, I can feel my head spinning around.

I proceed to drink.