2 - drinks

We entered the club, there were just a few people since it's only 8 in the evening.

We sat down at a sofa, me and Anthony sat beside each other then Seb sat across me.

"Let's go order drinks Anthony" Seb said. You were the only one at the sofa now.

A young looking guy approached me then he smiled really wide.

"Are you Y/N Miller?!" He asked then covered his mouth.

"Yes, that's me, why?" I asked then smiled at him sweetly.

"I'm literally a big fan of you. Can I have a picture?" He asked then took his phone out from his pocket.

"Yeah sure, come here, sit with me" i said then I tapped the space beside me.

We took some amazing photos that made him super duper happy. He hugged me, and I hugged him back.

"There were issues about you this afternoon, is it true, cause I'm still gonna support you, no matter what." He said. It made me smile to be honest.

"Honey, we're not dating. He's one of my clients, that's why we were together this afternoon." I explained to him. He nodded then smiled.

We were talking for a while now, then he said that, he was not straight, he just came out to his family last week. It made me super proud

"I'm so proud of you John, it's one of the hardest things to tell to your parents. And I'm super happy that you told your parents about your sexuality." He became emotional for a moment.

We we're talking for a while now, then Seb and Anthony came over with drinks.

"Soo Y/N who's this guy over here?" Anthony asked, the he smiled.

When I look at Seb, he's face was a little bit sketchy.

"So, this is John, he's one of the amazing fans, I ever met." He lend his hands to them, they both shake his hands.

"So, do you really like Y/N?" Sebastian asked. Me and John looked at each other then laughed really hard.

"Uhmm, sir Sebastian, to be honest, she's not my type, you are" he said then we both laughed.

Anthony laughed, so does Seb.

John's friends called him, that's why he had to leave.

I once hugged him then he waved his hands.

Anthony and Seb sat down.

We started to talk about our lives.

"Y/N, what happened to the guy you were with last 3 years?" Anthony asked

"Well, he cheated on me with some girl he met on a bar. I haven't really know at first. Then one day I saw his phone got a new notification, and I became curious, cause the text were sent rapidly. And when I opened it, it was text from a number I didn't knew who, and it said there that, she was pregnant" i said then Anthony's eyes open wide.  Seb's reaction was a little bit confused

"I should've known back then, when I met him. I should've punched him in the face." Anthony said.

I just smiled, so as Sebastian.

Me and Anthony kept on talking and talking, and when I lookwd at Seb, he was awfully quiet.

Anthony noticed it too.

"So Sebastian, how's life?" I asked with a little bit of hesitation.

He's a bit surprised about my question but eventually he answered it.