1 - call

Y/N is an architect and model here in NYC. You could say that she's successful at her career.

Right now she doesn't have any clients, that's a good thing because, all her life, she was doing house plans for her clients and photoshoot for high class brands, such as Versace, Channel etc.

She was sitting at her couch while watching and eating. She's really tired of her job, but she can't quit, because it's the only thing that pays her bills.

While she was eating, her phone rings.

"Hello? Who's this?" She asked

"Uhmm, is this Y/N Miller? The architect?" The deep voice man asked.

"Yes, this is she, how can I help you sir?" She asked while biting her pizza.

"Yeah, by the way, I'm Sebastian Stan. I need an architect for my new house, my friend gave me your number and he also recommended you" he said.

"Yes sir, no problem, I can schedule you, would you like us to meet, for this new house of yours?" She asked while walking.

"Yeah sure, we can meet by friday, at a coffee shop." He said

"Alright, thank you sir" she said while smiling from ear to ear.

Then the call ended.

She can't hide her excitement, she dance and dance.

She really liked Sebastian Stan, cause who doesn't?

------------------

Thursday
She looks for a clothe that can give her confidence and to look beautiful.

She mostly spent her day by finding the right dress and working out.

She cooked her dinner and watch a movie.

------------------

Friday
The dress that she wore was this

It was really hot in NYC this day, that's why she wore this kind of dress

Y/N PoV

It's only 3 pm and our meeting is on 4:30, I still have time to walk for a bit.

I decided to walk around NYC, buying things that I need for my work like, markers and pens.