8 - years later

It's been 2 years since my break-up. And I successfully moved on. But sadly I haven't got the time to have any relationship due to my busy schedules.

I've also bought my self a new house. Just simple. I don't want anything big, just home vibes.

I've focused my self on my job, I have nothing to do anyways

I've focused my self on my job, I have nothing to do anyways. Right now I have a 2 months break. And I'm not really excited about it.

I haven't been partying with my friends, I just stayed at home reading, cooking or even painting. But mostly I just sleep the whole day.

I have forgotten him. Well.... that's what I thought. But for real, he popped up on my mind. Sometimes I'm thinking about him.

If he's fine

If he's okay

If he's happy

And I've found my self imagining my life with him. I'm so stupid right?

Well it's been years, and I needed to have a vacation. Just to unwind and to think about things.

I decided to stay here in NYC. I'm not planning to go out of the country. It's really not my thing.

Right now, I'm planning to cook myself a wonderful dinner. Stake sounds good.

I just need to head to the grocery to buy some.

Before I leave my house, Alonica called me. I haven't talk to her for days. She's engaged to Paul for a year now by the way. And they are planning to get married next month.

-hey what's up?

~OMG Y/N! I forgot to tell you, please please please go to my wedding. I haven't seen you in a while.

-oh! Yeah sure, don't worry about it, I know that you're busy with preparing for your wedding.

~oh gosh, let's meet today. Me and Paul have a party tonight, kinda bridal and bachelorette party at the same time, but it's clean, no strippers or anything, Paul doesn't like that and they are celebrating for the new movie, and I want you to be there.

-uhmmm... Okay fine, since I love you and I have nothing to do anyways. What time?

~Someone's gonna pick you up there, what's your address again?

-oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I move to a new house. I'll just send you the address.

~sure, bye I love you, wear something sexy, be ready before 8

- you've got to be kidding me. Bye I love you too

Then the call ended. I sent her my address.

Well looks like no stake for dinner. Anyways I have to find something sexy to wear.

 Anyways I have to find something sexy to wear