22

Spencer

It was another typical Saturday morning. Today was supposed to be Harry and my annual Saturday morning where we would go to the diner for breakfast. Today, I just didn't feel like going anywhere though. At least not right now.

After I had taken my short nap while Harry showered yesterday, we had spent the rest of our day up in his room. We watched a movie, had dinner with his parents, and then ended up talking for a few hours before we went to sleep. We stayed up until almost midnight doing this, which was quite normal for us to do.

I had just woken up. To my surprise, I was cuddled up into Harry, who was still sleeping next to me. I lifted my head from his chest and looked up at his face. He had his head turned to the left with his left arm underneath and his mouth was slightly open. He had his right arm wrapped over my shoulder and holding me close as he slept. I turned my head over to the right and looked at the alarm clock to check the time. It was nearing 9 a.m.

I don't even know how I'm awake at the moment. Even though I took a short nap yesterday and slept over 8 hours last night, I was still tired. I softly put my head back on Harry's chest and began playing with his fingers on his right hand. It was a bit odd to see his hands bare. He always takes his rings off before he goes to sleep so I shouldn't be surprised when I see his hands with nothing on them.

I heard Harry groan a bit meaning he would be waking up soon. He rolled onto his right side to face me which made my head fall a bit and go into the crook of his neck. I looked up to see some of his hair hanging in his face. I lifted my hand and moved the stray piece of hair out of his face.

"I'm sleeping," he mumbled. "Go back to sleep,"

"You have too much body heat," I reply.

He unwrapped his arm from around me and let me get situated. I took the blanket off of my body and threw it onto Harry so I wasn't as warm anymore. I was now just in my shorts and Harry's t-shirt without any covers on me. I turned my body so my back was now against his chest.

"Are you comfortable now?" he mumbled from behind me.

"Mhm," I hummed as I closed my eyes once again.

Without responding he put his left arm around my waist and pulled me a bit closer to him. I felt his body heat instantly warm me up from my lack of covers. I felt his warm breath hit my neck a bit as he began to fall asleep again.

I ended up doing the same. I shut my eyes, seeing complete darkness and going back to sleep. My breathing got lighter the more and more I slip away from consciousness. The soft breathing behind me and the small touches up my arm from Harry himself made me fall asleep faster than I could've done without him here.

*

I woke up yet again, but this time to soft noises coming from a phone. I was also really cold at the moment. I opened my eyes and lazily moved my hand to get some blankets to put over my body. I grabbed the blankets that were over Harry's body and pulled them up to my neck. I cuddled closer into Harry's body and shut my eyes again.

"I figured you would get cold again," Harry lightly laughed, making his chest vibrate below my head.

"I'm not cold," I lied.

"So I can take the blankets from you and you'll be okay with that?" he asked.

"Mhm," I nodded.

He moved his arm that was around me and began slipping the blanket off of me. Cold air instantly engulfed my body. I quickly took the blanket from his hands and covered myself again. I heard Harry laugh again at my reaction.