I didn't know what to say,I was about to break down when a voice came to my ears

"Here you are woman, let's go" it was Vihan.

"Come on Vihan, let's have a drink first, Aranya needs to get loosen up," Neha said looking at Vihan.

I was about to deny it when Neha squeezed my hand, it hurts like hell.

"It's just a drink Vihan, just one, don't think too much," She said and pulled me towards the bar.

Vihan came following us without saying anything.

The bartender poured a drink to Vihan and then Neha.

"Mam for you?" he asked looking towards me.

"Just a normal juice," I said as I don't drink at all.

"You see Vihan, my sister is such a kid, it's good that she didn't ask for milk," Neha said sitting on the stool.

Vihan just took a sip from his glass, avoiding Neha's comment.

The bartender kept my Juice on the service table, I took it and was about to sit on the other stool when Neha kept her foot on my long gown, causing me to get imbalanced, out of a reflex my hand reached to the table for support and I was saved from the fall, I was feeling relieved until I realized that the glass fell from my hand due to which my gown got ruined. Shit!

"Oh no, Aranya, you can't even do a single thing properly, you ruined your dress," Neha said making a snarky comment, Vihan kept his drink on the table and came towards me.

"It's fine I will wash it-" I said trying to sound confident.

"How can you be so dumb Aranya, do you even know what its price is, it's from the Regal collection of Mohak Taren, Top designer of India, OMG Aranya you just ruined a 5 lac dress," She said eying towards Vihan.

"See Vihan, this is what happens when you get married to such pathetic, dumb, and out of the class people", she further added.

I could feel tears filling up my eyes, if I would have known about how expensive this is, I would never have agreed to wear it, how can I do such a mistake, ruining such an expensive dress, I can not even pay back this much amount, all I felt at that moment was helplessness.

I knew that now any moment Vihan would blast out on me, well anyone would get angry at my this dumb mistake, I was about to apologize when Vihan Interrupted-

"Neha, you worry too much about your sister, well she is no more a Sharma, now she is Mrs.Aranya Vihan Kashyap," he said emphasizing my name.

"And my wife, doesn't repeat her outfits, so even if she burns them down, I don't care, It's up to her what she want's to do, So even if it's Mohak Taren or just from a local shop, her status doesn't change from her outfit and next time mind your damn mouth while talking to her or next thing you would see is your Daddy's company falling down to ashes," he said encircling his hand around my waist.

"Come let's go" saying this he walked me towards the exit.

The chauffeur was ready with the car, Vihan opened the door for me and sat down the other side.

"I am sorry," I said breaking the silence.

"It's fine" he replied in a calm tone, well I thought he would be angry, I just ruined this expensive dress but here he is as if it meant nothing.

We reached the house in complete silence, Vihan removed his coat and went to the kitchen, I followed him.

"Are you ashamed of me?" I asked, hearing my question Vihan turned around, as usual devoid of any reaction.

"What is all this about?" he asked reducing the distance between us.

"I just felt like it, I know you hate me and you will never accept me as your wife; Vihan why don't you give me a divorce then?" I asked looking down at the floor, controlling my emotions.

"Aranya, I don't hate you, I said that because anger got the best of me, you and I can never be together it's already obvious, that we are polar opposites but for now I can't file a divorce, and to answer your question, I am not ashamed of you, on the wedding day I was unsure about your intentions, hence I said that and now I can't let you get public in front of media because you have a college to attend Anayra, living under public eyes isn't easy, especially in college, people will judge you easily and paps will be following you everywhere. Hence, I wanted you to be private and even asked paps to not click your pictures."

I don't know what to feel should I feel happy that he thought about me or sad that we have no future, pushing the thoughts away, I went towards my room when he came 

"You okay," he asked trying to make eye contact.

"Yah," I said avoiding eye contact.

"Well, from tomorrow Ram will drop you and pick you up from college," he said averting his gaze.

"It's not required, I will go by bus, I have already checked the timings," I said.

"Rubbish, you are not going on a bus," he said lifting my face and forcing me to look towards him.

"Vihan, I just want to be like a normal student, you only told naa, that people judge and all, what will happen when people see me in one of your expensive cars, Relax I will be fine."

"I already bought a Ciaz, to avoid that, so no more excuses," he said with a smirk, Is this man for real?

"Vihan, how could you do this, you bought a Ciaz just so that I can go to college in a car, have you lost it," I said in an angry voice, how could spend money like this.

"Calm down woman, it wasn't that expensive, it was just 15 lacs, for god's sake relax," he said acting all calm.

"Ugh, Vihan, 15 lac is a big deal, how could you" 

"Well, it is already down in the parking lot, it won't get a return, so you will use it from tomorrow," he said walking towards his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.74K words !!!

Guys please please please vote and comment, it would just take a second but would mean a lot to me!!

Also, add my story to your reading list and follow me to get a notification every time I post an update!!

Do check out- Iysa Happened

QOTD-

Gold or silver??

I like silver more!!