Gettin' married with chaos

ELLO WELCOME BACK!

Prompt: Tubbo and Ranboo get married. Good for them! But oh my god, who invited Tommy and Purpled?

Also: I know their marriage is canonically romantic, but I didn't feel comfy writing that. So basically; platonic marriage it is!!

Warnings: cussing, I think that's all!

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo sighed as he sat at the front of the wedding place, tapping his foot in a random pace that was not at all consistent.

"They aren't going to be here, are they?" Tubbo sighed out. Ranboo was about to walk down the aisle, and Tommy and Purpled were still not here.

"HELLO BITCHES!" Tommy yelled out, busting open the door to the huge room. Tubbo let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"WE'RE IN A CHURCH!" Purpled screamed back, covering Tommy's mouth as they walked up and sat at two seats that had their names on it.

Just at that moment, the song chimed as Michael and Shroud walked in. Michael, being to aimlessly throw around flower petals, (stoping at his Uncle Tommy and Purpled and threw them a few extra,) before taking a seat beside foolish Jr and Michelle. Shroud, carried the rings, handing them to someone with a toothy grin, before going to sit by Michael.

Shortly after, the song chained as the doors opened. Everyone stood up, watching the door intently. There, stepped out Philza, and Ranboo. (Phil got it walk Ranboo down the isle, as they all agreed it was only fitting.)

Everyone sat down again as they started walking, they looked away knowing how much Ranboo hated being stared at.

When Ranboo made it to where Tubbo and Wilbur was standing, he smiled at Tubbo, and Tubbo smiled back.

Wilbur clears his throat as he grabbed out his small script he had planned.

"Welcome everyone to the platonic marriage of these two amazing, friends. Ranboo, being rich and tall and caring, and Tubbo being...Tubbo." Tubbo gasped at that, turning to Wilbur and giving him a death look as everyone else laughed.

"Moving on, Ranboo, do you take Tubbo to be your platonic husband and promise not to ever hurt him or Tommy will hurt you- Tommy! I told you not to touch my fucking script!" Wilbur groaned out.

"Anyways, and promise to cherish every moment with him 'til death do you part?"

"I do." Ranboo smiled.

"Lovely. And Tubbo, do you take Ranboo to be your platonic husband and deal with the shit he'll give you— I swear to prime Tommy." Wilbur hit the piece of paper on his face as the room bursted out with giggles.

"And promise to love every moment with him 'til death do you part?"

"I do!!" Tubbo smiled out, bouncing a bit with his step.

Wilbur laughed a bit, before continuing.

"Before we officially marry these two not love birds, does anyone have any objections for any reason?" Wilbur eyes out to the crowd.

"I OBJECT!" Tommy yelled out. Purpled was quick to cover his mouth with his hand. "NO HE DOESN'T. OW YOU BITCH, DID YOU FUCKIN' BITE ME?!"

"SUCK IT ALIEN BOY." Tommy screeched back, sticking out his tongue.

Wilbur cleared his throat, gaining attention from the two boys. "Go on, sorry." Purpled said glaring at Tommy.

"If there are no REAL objections," Wilbur said directing it to Tommy.

"Then you may kiss the bride, wait no- hug the bride? No wait- you may uhm, hug the other person that is right infront of you." He mumbled out.

Ranboo pulled Tubbo into an embrace, picking him up off the ground as everyone's cheers rang through the whole wedding chapel.

"Why not?!" Tommy grumbled out, still trying to push it into Ranboo's hands.

"Married or not Tommy, I still can't drink vodka."

~~~~
WOO!

There will be a part two on this, which will be a bit of a different type of fluff- *cough* hurt/comfort *cough* which will be out as soon as I actually get motivated.

You guys are lucky I promised y'all, or else more angst would've been out. (Don't worry, it will be out as soonnnn as possible :] )

Drink some water,

Ace

DNEKSKSK MY HAND HURTS