The horrid letter...

ELLO WELCOME BACK!

hehe.. angst.

Warnings: Mentions of death, crying, sadness all around. (This is based off of John Lauren's interlude so-)

If you haven't seen Hamilton/don't remember, the song is basically about John Laurens passing, so I thought it'd be cool to make that into this story!

Enjoy!!
~~~~

           I may not live to see our glory.

"Tommy, Ranboo, there's a letter for you both from the higher ranks in l'manburg." Purpled said, walking into the the room the two sat talking quietly.

"If it's from Tubbo we'll read it later." Tommy waved off, turning back to Ranboo.

But I will gladly join the fight...

"No it's from, it's from Quackity." Purpled sighed, slightly opening the letter, trying to keep his composure.

"Quackity?" Ranboo questioned.

And when our children tell our story..

"Will you read it, for us?" Tommy asked, fully turning to Purpled.

They'll tell the story of, tonight.

Purpled slowly opened the note, before starting to read it. "On Tuesday the 27th (twenty-seventh) my almost like son was killed in a sword fight against the other side going back to Dream for orders. The fight was already over. As you know, Tubbo dreamed of making peace and calmness for everyone, his last words being 'take care of everyone for me.' His dream for peacefulness dies, with him."

Tomorrow they'll be more of us...

Tommy stood us quickly, tears falling down his face.

"Tommy, are you alright?" Purpled asked shakily.

"I have so much work to do." Tommy mumbled, quickly running off, only to leave purpled and ranboo there to think over this news.

~~~~
WOO!

AHAHAHAHAHA SADNESS

I thought this was great to write! (*cough* may wanna expect these more in the future *cough*)

Really short one today!

YOURE SO AMAZING! OMG LIKE? YOU LOOK SO PRETTY/HANDSOME/AMAZING?! LOOK AT YOU GO! DRINK SOME WATER LOVELY,

Ace

HDKSKSK SECOND CHAPTER TONIGHT WOO!