'Make me sway'

ELLO WELCOME BACK!

Prompt: The whole dream smp goes ballroom dancing because dreams rich and rented out a whole ballroom. Tubbo and Ranboo are surprisingly good at dancing, while everyone watches as Tommy and Purpled scream at eachother while dancing.

Amazing song above^^ (has nothing to do with the story, but it kinda fits so idk-)

Warnings: cussing. I think that's all!

As said in the description of this book, these are all platonic, and two, are about their dream smp personas. Please take it as such in this fic! And I'm anyone one in this story. thank you :)

Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo stepped into the huge white ballroom, smoothing out his suit, (he changed it up a bit— instead of his normal one, he chose a pink one,) and sighed.

A ballroom dance? With the whole dream smp? What could go wrong, right?

"TOMMY NO—" He heard a voice yell from near the food table. He looked over, seeing Tubbo frantically trying to stop Tommy from doing something.

He jinxed it, didn't he?

Everyone was on the sidelines of the huge dance floor when they heard the violins chime. Everyone looked at eachother, basically trying to see who would go first.

Tommy looked at his three friends.

He grabbed Purpleds hand, pulling him to the middle of the floor.

"Do you know how to ballroom dance?" Tommy asked, looking at Purpled as everyone stared at the two.

"A little—?" Purpled stuttered out.

The music picked up pace, }I've never ballroom danced before, bear with me,} as they started waltzing around the room.

Loudly behind them played 'Waltz of the Flowers' from the nutcracker. 

They swayed, occasionally trying to step on each others foot.

"I'm gonna dip you, okay? Be ready." Tommy smiled, slowing down their dance. {It's a ballroom dance move, look it up}

"Tommy Careful Danger Kraken Innit Craft if you 'dip' me in-front of all my family and friends I swear-" but before purpled could finish the sentence, he felt Tommy loosely let go of him, him falling backwards in his arms as in 'dip' for ballroom dancing, before being pulled back up firmly by Tommy.

There were a few cheers on how they did that, some others murmuring things they couldn't hear.

"Two can okay that game." Purpled laughed. The music almost was about to end, and he lifted one of his arms above Tommy, spinning him in a circle before catching him, right as the music ended.

"You bitch!-" Tommy mumbled as the people started clapping and cheering. Purpled pulled Tommy off from the middle of the floor, and pulling him back to where Ranboo and Tubbo were.

Tubbo had his communicator out, seemingly putting it away as they approached.

"Why the fuck did you have your phone out, Tubbo?" Tommy asked, grabbing a cracker with a small block of cheese on it from the food table.

"And that is my cue to leave! Ranboo, wanna dance?"

"Really?" Ranboo scoffed, "wouldn't you be to short."

Tubbo gasped dramatically. "And for that, I'm gonna step on your foot." Tubbo grabbed Ranboo's arm, pulling him towards the middle of the ballroom. They got lucky, the music starting to play right as they got into position to dance.

From there they swayed, (more graceful then purpled and Tommy could ever be).

They had practice before, from their wedding, so they practically knew what they were doing.

The music was soon cutting off, and as the final note played, Tubbo quickly picked up his foot, stepping on Ranboo's making the tall boy yelp.

"WHY?" The half Enderman screeched out, shaking his foot.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BITCH!" Tubbo yelled back, flipping him off.

Eventually they walked back over to Tommy and Purpled, seeing Tommy recording them.

"Tommy. You have three seconds to run." Tubbo deadpanned. Tommy screeched, running away quickly before Tubbo chased after him.

And that was their night, dancing a bit, eating food, bullying some of the adults and almost knocking over the punch bowl, but other then that it was calming.

And in the end, Tubbo showed that clip of Tommy and Purpled dancing to everyone who didn't go to the party.

(it was one funny clip, to say.)

~~~~~
WOO!

So important things really quick:

1 (one): I recently broke something very important to me so I'm sorry if this one isn't as good!

2 (two): I never addressed this but lemme say it real quick: if there's ever a spelling mistake, or grammar mistake it was either because A. I was sleep deprived making it, or B. I have some parts of dyslexia in me! I find it hilarious when people point out mistakes, and then I end up fixing them.

That's all loves! I'm sorry if this one sucks, and I'll probably be posting more tonight,

Drink some water,

Ace

DNKSSKSK IM TIRED