"we'll be here always okay?"

ELLOOOOO WELCOME MY PEEPS.

Purpled kinda centric? Pog.

PROMPT: Purpleds parents don't have the... best relationship with him. Nor, with eachother. It gets to hard for him one night so he's glad there's always an open door for him at Tommy's house, with Tubbo, and Ranboo.

Request: NOPPPE! 0:

TW: Metion of abuse, swearing (?). Please tell me if there are any more!

Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~

PURPLED HAD just been yelled at for the second time that week. For what? Why would he know. It was a normal thing nowadays. It was consistent, do nothing, get yelled at, cry. An endless circle.

It was only a Tuesday as well. He was though, glad he had no school that week. Thank prime, spring break really helps you when you need it.

He would rather not already have to hide the bruises. He would usually, and once, someone almost found out.

That was one of the most terrifying days of his life.

Purpled reached his door shutting it quickly before sliding down it. He let out a shaky breath as he put his head in between his legs with his eyes closed for a moment. You could still hear the yelling even from there. He was so sick of it. It was so horrible. It was always like this. Though, he guessed it was more worse today.

After sitting there, consuming some of the yelling, he stood up. Looking up and grabbing his phone off his side dresser. When he opened it, the bright light put him in a small shock, before he opened his phone in a swift movment with his password. He pulled up the group chat he shared with Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo.

(Group chat coming up my mans)

Hell and back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bedwars: tommy can i come over

WIFEHAVER: yeah sure anytime.

Enderman: Tommy being soft pog?

WIFEHAVER: SHUT RHE FUCK UP I CAN VE SOFT WHEN I WANT TO. MISTER I YSE PRORPER GRAMMAR LIKE QHAT YHE FUCK

Bees: can we come over too?

WIFEHAVER: FUCK YEAH. PHIL WONT MIND

Bedwars: thanks. I'll be right over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purpled got up, slipping on his shoes, and grabbing his wallet and phone. With his friends? Man, they could be chilling one second and going to Las Vegas the next. He let out a small chuckle remembering all of the memories and chaos they've created.

Going downstairs wasn't the best idea, but it was one of his only. He sucked in a breath as he started to shuffle down the steps. Not seeing anyone, purpled booked it out the door luckily not getting caught in the doing of so. Tommy's house was only a few places down. It was easiest to go too for everyone and he actually had a nice family. Purpled kept his head down and his hands stuffed in his pockets as he walked.

When he finally arrived, he texted Tommy. Tommy told him to just go in, which he did. He opened the door slowly. It was an instinct from sneaking back into his house. Always walk in slowly, that's what he had learnt. He walked in, seeing techno and Wilbur on the couch, Phil in the kitchen, and heard Tommy's steps from coming down the stairs. "PURP! Tubbo and Ran are upstairs." Tommy shouted finally seeing him. Phil, Wilbur, and Techno, all looked up. "Hey purpled." Wil said before looking back down to his phone. Purpled was really glad he didn't have to explain why he was here. They would just have open arms for him always.

Purpled followed Tommy upstairs to his room. Upon opening the door, they saw ranboo and Tubbo sitting on the bed. Tubbos head leaning onto Ranboo's shoulder with Ranboo's arm loosely around tubbos shoulder. "Hey purp." Ranboo said nodding his head in acknowledgement. Tommy sat on his bed, gesturing for Purpled to do the same. He compiled, sitting down so he was beside Tommy.

"Wanna talk about it?" Tubbo asked breaking the silence. They all knew what he meant. To be fair, purpled had the worst parents out of them all.

Purpled shook his head. "I-...... no. I just need— you guys to be here." Purpled adjusted his position so his head was on Tommy's lap, and legs were on top of ranboo and Tubbos. Tommy started racking his fingers through purpleds hair as purpled hummed in amusement. Envantually, he found himself falling asleep. He could deal with his parents and bruises later, but right now, right there, he was safe.

————————————-

ALRIGHT. First one shot!!!! Pog!

This may be out of character but—- EHHHH-

please take this plationically.

HOPE YA ENJOY

DRINK WATER,

ACE

ENEKOSKSLSLSLS- SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!