𝟜𝟙

"Guys what happened?!" The marauders were sitting in the living room when Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, and  Ella apparated in.

"Regu- Death eaters showed up so we left" Remus stood up and whispered in Lily's ear, when she nodded he stared at James with a worried look.

"Okay well I'm glad you're safe" Lily nodded grabbing Ella's hand and bringing her to the dining room.

"Are you okay?" Ella nodded looking down.

"I know Dumbledore said this is everyone's fight but I don't want to do this" Lily watched Ella tear up and brought her into a hug.

"Ella this isn't your fight, you are 13 you shouldn't have to risk your life." Ella and her parents were recruited by Dumbledore over the summer.

"Regulus today he... he's not evil, he helped me! I don't know why he would join the death eaters" Lily nodded.

"Ya I think there's only one person that truly knows, and he's not ready to talk about him yet"

"James?" Lily whipped around to look at Ella who had a small smile on her face.

"How-"

"I overheard you guys talking a few weeks ago... when did they break up?" Lily smiled.

"In our 7th year"

"Why?" Lily looked down a sad smile on her face.

"I think that's James' story to tell"

"Are you sure you're okay?" Barty was standing next to Regulus after talking to Voldemort about the failed mission.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You know damn well Reg" Regulus sighed looking over to Barty.

"I'm not upset about... him, Ella, the little girl, I met her last year when Snape was bullying her and her friends, she's what... 13 now? That's no age to be fighting a war. I'm not on Voldemort's side, no way, but I don't think I wanna be on Dumbledore's either" Barty nodded, the good side didn't seem so good right now.

"Well Christmas is almost over, and then we can go back to being normal Hogwarts student's, none of this war or good guy bad guy shit." Regulus looked down at his feet.

"What about after Hogwarts?"

____

idk what to say.... I'll think of something later

Its officially my birthday !!! And the first day of school, I hate it so much.

I'm taking the test to get my learners licenses tommorow and I'm going to cry, I haven't studied at all