𝟙𝟟

⚠️TW: Homophobic slur⚠️

"Reggie..." What could James say. Obviously he didn't support Death eaters but he cared too much about Regulus to let him go.

"Okay Reggie tell me what happened over Christmas." Regulus went wide eyed. How could he tell him.

"I- I'm sorry I wanted to say no. But my mother- my father- fucking Voldemort for fuck sakes I couldn't handle it" Regulus was panicking. James grabbed his hand.

"Reggie- Regulus! It's okay, please don't panic I'm here for you okay. I just want you to be okay"

James gestured for Regulus to lay his head on his lap. Playing with Regulus' hair like he had done to comfort James many times.

Regulus was about to fall asleep when they heard their compartment door open and slam shut. Regulus immediately jumped off of James' lap.

"Did you close the door when you came in?" Regulus asked panicked.

"Ya I did?!"

"Who came in then?!?!"

James was walking down the hallway with the rest of the marauders. They saw Snape and a few other slytherins taunting a group hufflepuff 2nd years.

They were about to say something when they saw someone walk up.

"Snape what the hell are you doing?" Regulus said with his monotone voice.

"Nothing Black. Just teaching these kids to respect their superiors." Snape has raised his wand to a crying girl.

Regulus sighed. "Expelliarmus" Snapes wand flew away and the rest of the slytherins turned to him.

"Fuck off all of you" all the slytherins ran off. No one disrespects a Black especially the Black heir.

The group had ran away too but the crying girl had stayed to scared to move.

"Hey hey it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you, my name is Regulus how about you?" The girl had looked up to him.

"E-Ella" Regulus had put out his hand for her to grab.

"Well Ella you should head off to your next class"

The marauders stared at Regulus in shock. Before hearing a yell come from beside them.

"Expulso!" Regulus had fallen to the ground with a grunt. The marauders whipped around to see Snape there.

"A fag and a blood traitor. Your parents must love you" Snape had stepped forward not noticing the marauders standing in the same hallway.

"Stupefy!" Remus had casted on Snape before they ran up to Regulus.

James offered his hand. "Hey Reggie. Need some help?" Regulus had taken it and was pulled up by James.

"Oh shut up" Regulus had smiled at James before turning to a shocked Peter and Sirius. While Remus had a small smirk.

"Um I'll be going now..." Regulus let go of James' hand and ran away.

____

I just got so many good idea's for later chapters while driving 😩

I've decided to post them all-