𝟛𝟙

"Hey Reg long time no see" Regulus turned to see his brother along with the other Marauders behind him, he looked to James who gave him an encouraging smile.

"Oh... uh... hey Sirius?" Sirius walked closer to him causing him to back away a bit.

"We're having Pronsie's birthday and I haven't seen you in awhile so Moony suggested I invite you too come" Regulus looked over and Remus who gave him a quick wink.

"Oh well I guess I could come?" James and Sirius both beamed.

"Brilliant!! Its tonight at the common room, you can bring a friend as long as they aren't a total dick- or a death eater you know" Regulus went wide eyed and looked at James who was also wide eyed.

"Ay Pads I think we should go now Marlene and Mary were waiting for us in the common room right?" Sirius turned to James confused for a minute before nodding.

"Oh ya! Sorry Reg I have to go see you at the party"

"Uh ya see you-"

"Barty I'm fucked" Barty looked up from his magazine he was looking at.

"Normalize adding context?" Regulus sat down next to him on his bed.

"Barty I can't do this" he put his hands on his head and fell onto Barty's shoulder.

"Do what?" Regulus looked up at him worried.

"Barty... theres something only James knows"

"You have a piss kink?" Regulus punched his chest almost to tears.

"Barty I'm being serious here" Barty's smirk dropped.

"Is this about Christmas?" Regulus nodded tears falling down his face. "You got the mark didn't you?"

"I didn't want to Barty I really didn't!"

"I know Reg it's okay, Now tell my why your fucked?"

"Regulus... he's a death eater isn't he?" James looked up at Remus shocked.

"What-"

"Prongs I'm not blind... I won't tell Padfoot but I really think Regulus should"

"Ya- I'll talk to him... he didn't want to you know-"

"You wouldn't be with him if he did Prongs, I don't know Regulus but I trust your judgment so if you believe he's a good person I'll trust that" James walked up to him and hugged him.

"Thanks Moony"

____

Ughhhh Remus supremacy 😩😩🙏🙏

AHHHHH My classmate found this story 😭😭😭