𝟛𝟞

Regulus woke up late a night to his mark burning. He was being called my Voldemort something he really couldn't handle right now.

He got up and dressed before going over to Barty's bed shaking him awake his arm getting increasingly hotter.

"Hey Barty Voldemort is calling me I have to go" Barty  was half awake but still nodded at him giving his a small hug.

"Be safe Reg I don't know what I'd do without you" Regulus nodded before going to Voldemort.

"My lord" He stood firm in front of Voldemort masking his true fear. Voldemort nodded to a chair in front of him for Regulus to sit down.

"Regulus~ I hear you've been hanging out with blood traitors and mudbloods are my sources false?" Regulus froze and went wide eyed.

"No My Lord they are telling the truth but it's not what you think of" Voldemort looked at Regulus calmly waiting for him to continue.

"It is Sirius they are talking about, I have not been speaking to him but rather him too me" Voldemort nodded.

"Ok Regulus I trust you because you've only showed loyalty to me but if I come find out that you are associating with them-" Regulus panicked thinking about James if people saw them together...

"You won't My Lord" Voldemort raised his eyebrow, no one interrupted him let alone someone he was suspicious of.

"Do not interrupt me Regulus" Regulus nodded quickly apologising.

"Potter!" James turned around to see Barty running at him from across the hall.

"Yes?" Barty stopped in front of him bent over catching his breath.

"Merlin your fast" James stood their getting impatient. "Reg he- he went to a meeting with... and he hasn't returned yet I'm really worried about him" James quickly grabbed his arm dragging him to his dorm knowing exactly who he was talking about.

"Damn Jimmy already another slytherin?" James flipped off Mary before continuing to drag Barty up.

"Okay Sirius I know you're pissed at me but shits going on and you know so you're staying here okay?" Sirius looked at Barty and nodded.

Barty looked at Sirius and Remus winking at them before sitting down.

"Ok Reg left around 2ish? Meaning it's been at least 9 hours, so either they are just having a friendly little chat or somethings up" Sirius went wide eyed when he realized what they were talking about.

"Voldemort doesn't do friendly chats with people does he" Barty shook his head.

"Especially with people that are rumored to be shagging James Potter"

_____

Haha I apologize

One more chapter 🥶

(37 isnt the last chapter I'm already writing the 45th so- I just meant one more chapter to 37)