𝟚𝟙

Regulus sighed watching James and Sirius dance on the piano in the slytherin common room. Worst part was James wasn't even drunk he had only had a drink or two at the party.

"I don't even know why I'm friends with them at this point" Remus was standing next to him just as disappointed.

Regulus sighed "ya- I'm getting a drink there's no way I can handle this much longer" He walked to grab a bottle of firewhiskey downing the entire bottle while watching James.

"Merlin Reg- pull yourself together mate" Barty was drinking too hoping to get over the fact that the guy he liked was in the corner making out with a random ravenclaw girl.

"Is it bad I was hoping James would hang out with me tonight-"

"Oh- oh shit! I forgot how honest you are when you drink- now tell me how do you feel about Potter"

Speak of the devil James walked up behind Regulus and put his arm around his waist. "I was summoned?"

Barty stared at the hand that was twisted around Regulus' waist his hand resting on his belt buckle. He smirked before walking away leaving a very confused James.

"Hey Jamie~" Regulus turned leaving James' hand resting on his hip and them face to face.

"Jamie?" James looked at the empty bottle of firewhiskey next to Regulus and his eyes widened. "Reggie are you drunk"

"Ummm- no~" Regulus slurred his words confirming it for James.

"Oh- okay Reggie I think you should go up to your dorm before you do something stupid okay...?" He tried grabbing Regulus' hand to bring him upstairs but Regulus had taken James' hand and put it on his cheek.

"You're stupid I could do you" James turned bright red looking down at Regulus.

"I- Regulus you're drunk- let's go upstairs and you can go sleep it off" James took Regulus' hand again and took him upstairs making sure no one was watching.

Once he got into the dorm he gestured for Regulus to lay down before going to leave. Regulus quickly grabbed his hand looking up at him in a panic.

"Please don't leave me..."

____

Still pissed about the school thing 😡 I'm going to have some words with my principal.