123

champagne problems

#123

• • •

• • •

Just say yes by Snow Patrol (cover by Boyce Avenue)

• • •

"Judge," Reagan just got arrived when was suddenly approached by one of his staff in his office beside his courtroom. "Good morning."

Napatigil siya at hinarap ito. "Sharron, good morning, bakit?"

At 40, he already had adjust being a Regional Trial Court judge as a work.

"I-remind ko lang po sana kayo sa ikakasal na couple sa branch natin, nasa courtroom na po sila actually, hinihintay na lang po kayo."

Napakunot-noo na lang siya matapos ang sinabi nito. Wala siyang maalalang may nakaschedule siyang ikakasal sa araw na iyon. "Really?"

"Yes po. Sumunod po kayo sa 'kin para makilala niyo po sila."

Hesitantly, Reagan followed Sharron as they went out from the office. Mas lalo naman siyang naguluhan nang nilagpasan nila ang courtroom niya. "Sharron, lumagpas na tayo."

He was even more confused when they were both standing in front of the RTC Branch 10 courtroom door. "Sharron, bakit tayo nandito sa courtroom ni Judge Gemina?"

Hindi siya nito sinagot at kaagad binuksan ang pinto. Sharron entered first and he followed. His eyes widened when he saw Judge Gemina, one of the professors of USC School of Law, standing in the middle, already wearing his black robe. On the right was his partner and love of his life, Tokyo Takahashi. She was wearing a very nice white dress. He also scanned the surroundings and noticed both of their parents are present and smiling at him.

"What's happening?"

"Judge Omari, mamaya ka na magtanong. Sige na, pumunta ka na rito sa harap para maikasal ko na kayo." Judge Gemina suddenly interrupted his thoughts and was smiling at him.

Reagan looked at Tokyo again. She was also smiling at him, her eyes already swelling up with tears. He could feel his heart beating faster.

He and Tokyo were aengaged for almost year already. Tokyo pleaded to him that after she'll settle everything in her work, they'll marry. He even thought it's going to be next year.