chapter 5 | Texting

Start from the beginning

"Ah all right, that's why," he puts his glasses over his head. "Haven't you studied yet?"

"No..." I shake my head and look at him. "I wanna die..." I close my eyes to take a break and relax, but I hear him chuckle. "Same. I can relate."

"If I ever fall asleep, wake me up at nine, okay?" I ask him to do since I know I am going to doze off in a few seconds. "Sure, I will."

Since I can count on him, I do not open my eyes anymore but let my mind have a break. I want to talk to y/n again, but I will do it once I am awake.

50 minutes later...

"Jungkook, you're gonna have to wake up," my roommate ruins my dream, so I emit a 'hmm' to let him know I am awake, but I turn to my side and enjoy this comfortable position, under my blanket, with my head in my soft pillow that I do not want to leave.

"There're ten minutes left before nine, so you have some time to wake up," he tells me that he did this again, only because I am never able to be on time. "When are you gonna sleep?" I roll on my back but get pleased by the lack of light. "Probably at midnight," he plays on his phone with his controller, and I cross my arms over my forehead, feeling out of energy tonight. "I need to eat, this will wake me up..." I sigh but grab my phone, and I go on Instagram, eager to chat with y/n again.

[ hey, are you awake? >

I send it and put my phone down to sit up and reach out for the fridge. Not feeling in the mood to even wait for the food to warm up, I take two rice balls that come from a convenience store, and I get a bottle of energy drink. I take hold of my phone again but curl up into a ball under my blanket, and I eat while talking with y/n, who just answered me, to my biggest surprise.

< I am, are you resting now? ]

[ I just woke up from a nap because I'm a baby lol. I'm gonna start studying now, what about you? >

< I'm chilling on my bed ]

[ stop making me envy you:( >

< I'll stop, sorry:( Do you have a lot to do tho? ]

[ I'm kidding, but yes I do, I always do >

< you shouldn't text me but focus on your work then, I don't want you to fail your test tomorrow ]

[ I don't want to either, but I'm eating something quick so I can talk a little >

[ unless I bother you >

< you don't. I like talking with you ]

[ me too >

< you like talking with you? ]

[ yep >

[ I'm jk! >

[ I'm not crazy. I meant talking to you, you idiot >

< 😂 ]

[ I'm glad you're not offended lol, I was afraid when I saw you type >

< the truth never offends me ]

[ if you're like this all the time, were gonna get along pretty well ahah >