Chapter 16

I took a moment to stare at the huge lettering on the sign in front of us:

Atlantis

    "Wow." I breathed. The city was crowded, but beautiful. There wasn't any smoke from cars, which were solar powered, and the buildings were huge. Then again, huge didn't even begin to describe it properly. Gigantic metal skyscrapers clawed at the atmosphere, far higher up than the clouds. Oli was looking wondrously at the walling around the city.

     "What are those for?" He asked.

     "In case Mobzilla ever came back and tried to destroy Atlantis." Cody explained.

     "Yeah there's underground storage rooms in case of an emergency too." Scott added. Melody and Wildstar were still staring up at the Skyscrapers, while Sherbert was admiring the construction.

     "These buildings are so well designed, and look so far into the future with the variety of blocks!" She commented.

     "Yeah they do, don't they? The constructors we hired are amazing." Ryan walked under the sign, looking back at us. "Your friend still needs medicine, doesn't she?"

     "And Revenge." I muttered. Night scoffed.

     "Yeah, we also need help on that too."

*****Le Time skip of swimming past crowds of strangers*****

     "So take a seat please." Joe shut the door behind us. I looked around at all of the glass and obsidian weaved into the structure. It looked similar to my house. A twinge of pain hit my heart.

      "It looks like home." I murmured. Night nodded, hugging me reassuringly.

     "When we get back, it'll look better than ever." He promised. Cody left the room to get something as we all sat down on the soft cushions. He returned with a potion.

     "Take this, and you should feel better later." I took a sip. It tasted really sweet, like honey, making my tastes tingle. I greedily drank the rest, feeling invigorated. I handed the empty bottle back.

     "Thank you." The penguin nodded, setting it down beside his feet.

     "So, what do you need help with?"

     Oli, Melody, Sherbert, Wildstar and Night automatically looked over at me. I cleared my throat and pushed my bangs out of my face.

     "Recently, Mobzilla paid us a visit and destroyed my home." I said darkly. "Aliens came with him, but there could have been other creatures under his command."

     "The very first Mobzilla was slain by the Ender people, wasn't he?" Wildstar asked. Night nodded.

     "And then you guys realized how destructive he was, so you destroyed him the second time." Ryan nodded.

     "Yeah, but now he's back again, isn't he?" I started growling in Ender under my breath.

     "Not for long!" Cody jumped up excitedly. "We'll help ya'll, won't we Joebuz?"

     "Oh absolutely." He agreed.

     "Lez do dis!"