"Black." Bruce and Selina say at the same time.

"Blue." Dick says.

"Pink!" Kor'i and Mar'i say.

"Purple." Stephanie and Cass say.

"Definitely red." Jason say.

"Coffee." Tim says.

Marinette looks at Tim.

"That's not even a color."

"I don't care. I like it." Tim says making the Waynes chuckle.

"Okay... Anyways I like the color jade green." Marinette smiles as she sneaks a glance at Damian.

"Bluebell." Damian says with a hidden smirk.

Some of the Waynes giggle.

"You both said each other's eye color. Why?"

"No reason." Marinette says as she side glances Damian who nods.

"Okay... A lot of people are wanting to know if Damian is dating anybody. If so who?"

Everyone looks at Damian and Marinette.

"Yes I'm dating someone." Damian says.

"Omg Lila! He is gonna say you!" Rose squeals.

"And it won't happened to be a certain bluebell eyed woman would it?" The reporter smirks.

"It most certainly is. I wouldn't change her for the world." Damian says as he grabs Marinette's hand and kisses it as Marinette blushes.

"Wait what? Marinette is dating Damian Wayne? I thought you were, Lila!" Alix says.

"I-I am! He must be cheating! We started dating a year ago." Lila sobs.

"THAT BRAT! Next time I see her she won't live." Kim growls.

"And how long have you guys been dating?"

"About... 3 and a half years." Marinette says.

"How is he cheating if they have been together longer than you have with him..." Juleka asks.

"Um.." Lila grows pale.

"Woah. Next question. What is the thing most of you guys seem to do."

"Oh I got this!" Marinette giggles. "They all tend to some how set the kitchen on fire. Richard over there literally set it on fire while making cereal. The only people who are aloud in there unsupervised is me, Alfred, Tim... only if he is making coffee, Cass and Kor'i."

"Wow. That's funny." The reporter says while giggling. "Have any of you gotten lost in this place before?"

"Most definitely! That's why we all have a map." Stephanie says.

"Wow. A map for your own house. Who is the favorite Wayne?"

"Marinette." Literally everyone says.

"I'm not even a Wayne!"

"Yet." Damian mumbles making Marinette blush.

"What about you." The reporter turns to Marinette.

"Um... I don't have a favorite. I love them all. Even though sometimes they get on my nerves..... but if I had to choose it would be Alfred."

"And who is Alfred?"

"The family butler. But he is basically the grandfather so...." Marinette answers.

"Alright. That will be a wrap up on this interview. Be back with us next week for the Stone family! I have a feeling Marinette will be joining us again."

At that the live interview ended.

The class couldn't wait for spring break to end. They have to talk to a certain bluenette.

~

As Mlle Bustier gets ready to start class the door slams open. Damian Wayne and Marinette walk in to class.

"Marinette! How dare you steal Lila's boyfriend!" Alya screams as she storms up to Marinette and try's to slap her.

"Do. Not. Touch. Her." Damian growls as he catches her fist.

"What do you mean steal Lila's boyfriend?" Marinette asks.

"Lila is dating Damian! Not you." Kim says.

"Tt I don't know a Lila." Damian says coldly.

"Stop lying! Everyone knows you love Lila!" Rose says making everyone start talking.

"SHUT UP!" Marinette screams.

Everyone goes silent.

Marinette sighs. "Mlle Bustier I am no longer a student in this class."

"What?" Mlle Bustier says.

"I'm moving with my adopted father, Jagged Stone, to Gotham. Chloe is coming too since she is my sister." At the Chloe gets up from her seat and struts down the stairs like she is a model.

"You are all getting sued! So have fun with that. Hope you guys have a lawyer!" At that Chloe hands out stacks of paper to everyone in the class then walks out.

"What!"

"You can't do that!"

Soon the class is yelling at each other.

Marinette just sighs.

"Let's go love. You need some rest." Damian says as he puts an arm around Marinette's waist and guides her out.

~

A/N- Making these one shots are literally so fun. I have an idea pop up in my mind and if I don't want to make it an entire story I'll be like... BOOM one shot :)