More ATC

So uh

Human beings that were at the camp who are included in these incorrect quotes:

-'Tomato' is one of the warrant officers (I think)
-'NCO' is non-commissioned officer, there were three at my camp. They were all corporals which is one rank above a cadet (I'm a cadet, that's the first rank)
-'E' is one of my friends I made, also a cadet. Kinda slow sometimes.
-'T' is another one of the cadets I made friends with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone: makes a tiny mistake

Tomato: rages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: *arrives on the first day* *gets onto minibus*

Random kid: *sits in one of the seats*

Tomato: ThOsE sEaTs ArE oNlY fOr KiT-

Random kid: fair enough

Tomato: noo I am an officer!! The only things you say to me are "yes sir" "no sir" or "I don't understand sir"

Random kid: *nervous* yes sir?

Me: *lowkey glad that wasn't me :'3*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomato: *drives us to climbing* *parks minibus* *gets out of minibus and tells us to stay inside for a sec*

Minibus: *quiet creak*

Me: uhh....

Minibus: *more quiet creaking*

Me: *looks around but nobody else seems to notice*

Minibus: *suddenly shoots backwards down the slope*

The cadets in the two other minibuses: *staring at us*

Tomato: *hilariously shocked expression as he chases after the minibus*

*minibus stops*

Tomato: *gets in minibus and drives us back around and parks in the exact SAME spot ._.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E: one minute late

Tomato: In every cowboy film you watch, the last person is always the first to be shot

Everyone: ...

~later~

E: So Tomato has a go at me for making the tiniest mistake but he made the biggest mistake. That minibus could have fallen off a cliff.

~~~

*also Tomato, multiple times*:
"Travelling in the minibus is the most dangerous activity you will do at an AT camp. If you get in a bad accident, then you could lose 14 cadets at once.

Then you have to go on an enrolment drive"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~