Chapter 6: The date

Chapter 6

Riley's P.O.V.

Outside stands a handsome boy with piercing bright green eyes and golden bronze colored hair. He has a dark purple half buttoned shirt with the sleeves folded up a bit. He has black jeans and a belt holding them up. He has black shiny shoes.

Oh my god. He's so handsome. How is it possible to be this handsome? The butterflies in my stomach starts going crazy in my stomach.

Fisher is smiling bright towards me, giving me a bouquet of roses. The bouquet is really big.

I smile big.

"Thank you so much", I say as I take the bouquet. "I love roses".

"I know", he smiles.

Of course he does. He knows everything about me.

"Mom", I shout.

Mom and dad comes out of the kitchen.

"Hello Fisher", dad says and shakes hands with Fisher.

"Hello Peeta", he says. "We'll not be out late, that's a promise".

"Oh we're not worried Fisher, take your time", mom says.

"Look", I say holding up the flowers. "Aren't they beautiful?"

"Very", mom says and takes them. "I'm gonna put them in a vase in your room".

I nod.

"Um yeah, mom and dad said to give you a message", Fisher says.

"What's that?" Dad asks.

"To have the consoles ready", he laughs.

Dad laughs and nods.

I smile and shake my head. He means the Nintendo Wii consoles, which means Uncle Finnick, Aunt Annie and Angelina are coming over when we've left.

Sometimes we spend Friday nights with the Odair's. Okay often. No one can get enough of dads cookie dough.

Fisher reaches me his hand. I don't hesitate to take it. As soon as our skin touch sparks flies from my hand into the rest of my body.

"Bye mom, bye dad", I say.

"Bye you two", mom says as Fisher leads me out of the house.

I close the door behind me.

"You're so beautiful", Fisher says as he opens the door for me to his car.

I feel my cheeks heat up.

"And you're very handsome", I say as I slide into the car.

Fisher smiles big as he closes the door.

I watch him through the window as he walks around the car towards the drivers seat. He opens the door and slide in behind the wheel.

He turns the car on and starts driving.

I sit in silence watching him as he drives. He doesn't take his eyes off the road. He looks so concentrated.

When he stops the car, he stops at a restaurant and he finally looks at me.

"I don't think you realize how beautiful you are Riley", he says.

I blush and look down on my knees. Fisher takes my hand and holds it.

We sit there in silence for a while until it gets interrupted by my crumbling belly.

"I think we'd better get you some food now", Fisher chuckles as he opens his door. "Sit still where you are".