#WLL 11

TWO YEARS LATER  

A girl was sitting with a card in her hand and was seeing the card emotionally . Tears were flowing continuously over her cheeks . She furiously wiped the tears and kept the card in the table. 

" Rhea ! Rhea " she shouted .

" Why are you shouting my name , Prachi " Rhea asked entering her room .

" Did you take my book " Prachi asked her to which Rhea nodded her head in positive .

" You should have told me right . I am searching for it " Prachi said folding the blanket .

" My dear sissy , Papa called you " Rhea said .

" Ok , come let's go " Prachi said and left her room .

Rhea's eyes fell on the card on the nearby table . She went near it and saw it . It was the card which Ranbir gave Prachi when he proposed her . It had a picture of Ranbir and Prachi laughing happily . She looked at the way Prachi went with tears in her .

 " She is acting to be happy . There is a lot of pain behind that beautiful smile of her . You are unable to forget him but you are not ready to accept the fact " Rhea said .

She kept the card back in its place and went downstairs . Prachi was helping Disha and Pragya .

" Papa , everything is good ?" Prachi asked .

" Obviously it would be perfect because who did it ? " Abhi said proudly side hugging Prachi .

" Even I did a lot of work " Pragya said with her hands in her hip .

" Ma , you are complaining like a kid " Prachi said hitting her forehead .

" Father and daughter are teaming up against me " Pragya said .

" We are there to support you , Ma " Shahana and Rhea said . 

" I will support my Di " said Purab and stood near Pragya .

" Then I will support Jiju " said Disha . 

" Aryan who will you support ? " asked Shahana raising her eyebrows .

" I am in the team where my sister is there " said Aryan hugging Prachi . They all adored the brother and sister duo . 

" Chucks , when will your friend's family arriving ? " Aryan asked .

" They will be here soon " Abhi said .

" He is a very good friend of us . I am glad that he will staying here from now " Purab said .

" What about their rooms ? " Abhi asked .

" Everything has been done very perfectly Jiju . Don't worry " Disha said .

Their talks were interrupted by the ringing sound of door bell . 

" I think it is them " Abhi said .

" I will check " Prachi said and went to the open the door . 

Prachi opened the door and found a couple standing . 

" Namaste uncle , Namaste aunty " Prachi said .

" I am Vikram Kohli and this is my wife Pallavi Kohli " Vikram said . 

" Please come in " Prachi said and took them inside .

" Hello Vikram " said Abhi and hugged him .