#WLL 4

Finally , the math hour ended . Ranbir and Prachi was about to stand up from their places when their friends surrounded them . 

" What was happening in the class , sometime ago " Rhea asked with a mischievous smile on her face .

" I saw them romancing with each  other " said one of their friends .

" Okay guys , 1... 2... 3.." counted Shahana .

" We all love you Pranbir " everyone shouted together .

" Finally , Prachi sat with her crush " said Rhea . Ranbir looked at Prachi with wide eyes .

" You too sat with your crush , did I say anything " Prachi said absent mindedly .

" You accept the fact that Ranbir is your crush , Am I right ?" asked Shahana . Prachi mentally slapped herself for uttering something idiot . 

" Just shut up guys and move sir will be here anytime " she said with small smile which was noticed by Ranbir . He was smiling seeing Prachi's smile .

" Oh shit ! Next is physics hour " said Sid hitting his forehead . 

" Yes what is the problem in it ? " asked Rhea .

" Today , he told that he will give our test marks , we need to remind him " said Prachi thinking about her results . 

" No " everyone shouted together.

" You are a topper but poor me I don't know whether I will get pass marks " said Aryan with pleading eyes . 

" Students , back to your places " said the physics sir entering the class .

Prachi turned and glanced her friends . They were looking at her with pleading eyes . She gave a impossible wala look . Ranbir was admiring her helplessness . 

" Sir , today you told that we will get our test results " said the chashmish topper of the class . 

" Could get those papers from my class . Thanks for reminding " he said .

" Sure sir , I will get it " .

After sometime , he entered with the papers . Everyone scolded him mentally . Prachi was giggling seeing her friends . He distributed the papers and as usual Prachi topped the class folllowed by the chashmish topper .

" OMG ! I got pass mark " said Aryan dancing . 

" You are truly impossible " said Shahana glancing her papers . 

Aryan turned back and found the chashmish topper ranting for losing 2 marks in the test . He saw him with wide eyes like an alien from another planet .

" This is too much Shahana , if I had got his marks I would have for sure thrown a party to the whole Delhi " Aryan said eyeing the chashmish topper .

" That is difference between a first bencher and a last bencher " said Shahana laughing . 

" You look cute while laughing " said Aryan dreamily . 

" Awww , you know how to compliment too " said Shahana blushing .

Aryan hummed and pulled Shahana's cheek . They both got lost in each other and had a moment .

" Please , give me your paper ,let me check the marks " said Rhea forwarding her hands . 

" No , i won't , last time you reduced my marks , I won't trust you " said Sid lifting his papers in the air . 

" Please " said Rhea trying to reach the papers . 

After a lot of struggles , Rhea got the papers . Then , she realised their awkward position . They both were looking at each other intensely . Suddenly , reality struck them and they moved from each other . 

"Ok , now give me your papers , I will check them " Sid asked clearing the awkardness .

They both checked each other's paper and suddenly Sid shouted ,

" He gave you marks for this question but he didn't give me marks " 

" Hey , don't reduce my marks " Rhea said . But Sid didn't hear her . He left saying that he will get justice . 

" Sir , you didn't give me marks for this question " he said handing over the paper .

" No Siddarth , marks can't be awarded for this question , terms are important " he said disappointing Sid .

" Sir but you awarded marks for Rhea " he said .

" Is that so ? Rhea come here with your papers " he said .

He checked Rhea's paper and found that Sid was right . He immediately reduced marks for Rhea . Sid was on the seventh heaven . Rhea got her papers and went to their place .

" Are you happy now? " asked a frustrated Rhea . 

" I am so happy now we are equal " said Sid irritating Rhea .

Prachi was checking her papers and also clearing Ranbir's doubts . 

" Prachi , what is the answer for eleventh question " asked Ranbir .

" One minute ......... Yes , here it is " she said handing over the papers to Ranbir .

" Yaar , I am not understanding this , please teach me " he said keeping his hands in the head . 

" Ask him " she said pointing towards the physics sir who was clearing everyone's doubt .

" He won't clear my doubt but indeed confuse me more " he said making Prachi laugh . 

" Okay , I will clear your doubts " said Prachi taking the pencil in her hands . 

She started teaching Ranbir . Meanwhlie , Ranbir was confused to concentrate in Prachi  or physics . He slowly tucked the hair which was disturbing her . His touch made Prachi shiver . Ranbir giggled seeing her reaction to his touch . Ranbir mouthed a sorry . Prachi replied no issues . Their trance was broken by the school bell ringing sound . 

The rest of the day went well . It was the last hour of the day . Everyone was sittting in groups and doing some work as it was a free period . All the boys were sitting together . They were enjoying and pulling each other's leg . Meanwhile , the girls were playing Truth or Dare while writing something . 

" Now , it's Prachi's turn " said Meera looking towards Prachi .

" You chose truth or dare " asked Shreya curiously .

" Let me go with........... dare " said Prachi .

" Daring girl " said Rhea . 

" Ok , your dare is go to Ranbir and propose him in front of everyone " said Shreya shocking Prachi .

" If you want an alternative , you could go and kiss his cheeks " she said making Prachi frown .

" What if I don't do ? " asked Prachi with a hope .

" Rules is rules for everyone " said Shahana 

" Yes , see everyone did their respective dares , you should also complete it " said Rhea .

" Ok fine " Prachi said standing up from her place .

" ALL THE BEST " everyone said . 

PRECAP : RANBIR'S REACTION FOR THE DARE .

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT 😁 AND SORRY FOR THIS BAKWASS 😐

SORRY FOR THE LATE AND STUPID🙄 UPDATE

VOTE ⭐

COMMENT 💌

WILL UPDATE SOON 😁

YOURS , 

     SUHANA🤠