#WLL 15

Updated my two stories as promised😌

Hope you enjoy the update 😊

_______________________

" My Chikchiki ?? " asked Prachi .

" Obviously Chikchiki is destined to this Baklu " Ranbir said happily .

" What if I have a boyfriend? " asked Prachi and left the place .

Ranbir looked at Prachi's retreating figure and stood confused .

" Does she really have a boyfriend ? " Ranbir asked himself .

" No it can't be true . I need to ask Rhea once " said Ranbir and left to meet Rhea.

Ranbir rushed to Rhea and he found her with everyone but Prachi was missing .

" Rhea , does Prachi have a boyfriend ? " Ranbir asked .

" Do you think she would have moved on from her first love ? " Rhea asked .

Ranbir felt very sad that because of him two years of her life were without any happiness .

" I promise you Prachi that I will treat you like an angel and never ever break your heart " thought Ranbir .

" What did Prachi say to your proposal ? " asked Shahana eagerly .

" She didn't say I love you but I know my chikchiki loves me " said Ranbir .

" What are you going to do ? " asked Aryan .

" Mission I Love You " said Ranbir .

" Didn't you get any good name for your Mission ? " asked Sid .

" Name doesn't matter but the motive matters " Ranbir said .

" What are you guys discussing ? " Prachi asked coming from behind .

Ranbir immediately turned towards Prachi .

" No...no..nothing much Prachi . What a....are you do....do.....doing here ? " Ranbir stammered .

" He is the same Ranbir who gets nervous when he sees Prachi " Sid said remembering their school days .

" You are right . I hope that everything gets perfect soon " replied Aryan .

" Why are you stammering ? " asked Prachi with raised eyebrows .

" Nothing " said Ranbir .

" Ma called and she told they will be coming late . So I thought of making the dinner " said Prachi .

" I will help you " said Ranbir .

Prachi didn't say anything but scanned him from top to bottom and left the place .

" What happened ? " Ranbir asked confused .

" Prachi knows that you know only to boil water and nothing else " said Sid laughing .

" Ranbir go to the kitchen and use this time and accomplish the Mission " said Shahana .

" Thank you so much Shahana " said Ranbir and left to the kitchen .

Ranbir went to the kitchen and saw Prachi taking something from the cupboard . He went near Prachi and shouted in her ears .

" Aaaaahhhh ! " Prachi shouted .

The box in her hand flung open and the flour fell over Ranbir . Prachi noticed Ranbir and started laughing .

" You thought of scaring me but see your situation " she said in between her laughs .

Ranbir saw her laughing and a mischievous idea popped into his brain . He came closer to Prachi and caged her between his arms . Prachi looked at him in shock .

" What are you doing ? Move " said Prachi but Ranbir was lost in her eyes .

He leaned closer to her ears and said ,

" What will you do if I kiss you ? " asked Ranbir .

" What will you do if I take a knife ? " said Prachi taking a knife from the counter .

Ranbir immediately freed her and took a step back .

" So better don't try to flirt with me " said Prachi smirking .

Prachi took advancing steps towards Ranbir whereas Ranbir moved back until his back hit the wall .

Prachi came dangerously close to him and said ,

" I know Mr Kohli that you won't even touch me without my permission " said Prachi moved back .

Ranbir stood silent for a minute and stood registering what happened seconds ago .

" Prachi , why do you trust me ? " asked Ranbir .

" I don't know why I trust you and I also know that you won't break my trust " said Prachi smiling .

" I already broke your trust once " said Ranbir sadly .

Prachi turned towards Ranbir and took his hands with hers .

" That was just a misinterpretation of words . I forgot that . I was hurt but not now " she said smiling .

" You are truly amazing " said Ranbir .

" Just do me another favour " asked Ranbir .

" What ? " Prachi asked .

" Just say I Love You " he said stressing every word .

" Not even in your dreams " said Prachi .

" You will soon say it to me " said Ranbir .

PRECAP : " I LOVE YOU "

HOPE I DIDN'T BORE YOU GUYS 🤞

VOTE ⭐

COMMENT 💌

WILL UPDATE SOON 😁

YOURS ,

SUHANA 🤠