#WLL 10

Aryan , Shahana and Rhea went to Prachi's room and found that she had locked herself in the room . 

" I am afraid " said Shahana .

" Shut up ! You are making me tensed " said Aryan .

" Prachi , please open the door " Rhea said knocking the door .

" Guys I won't take any stupid decisions . I just need some time alone . Please leave me alone " Prachi's voice came from the other side of the door . The three glanced at each other and went from there .

Prachi stood up from the floor and sat on the bed with a thud . She took a pillow and hugged it tightly . Tears welled from inside and coursed down her cheeks . Tears spilt over and flowed down her face like a river escaping a dam. A solemn tear fell down her cheek ; her  body looked calm compared to how tangled her mind was. Moans escaped her lips through the suppressed sound of hiccups. She rubbed her chest , trying to ease the ache in her heart , and gulped for air . It was so hard for her to breathe . 

•~♡~•
I can't forget you 

he doesn't know the pain ....

My heart couldn't resist it 

couldn't accept it 

I closed my eyelids ,

in my dreams 

you came again and again .

I went and hoped for love from you 

but now I had brought a wound .....

Oh my love .....

•~♡~•

" I loved you truly Ranbir but you have given my the world's worst pain . Today , I hate myself for loving you . I trusted you , I loved you but you left me . You left me alone . You proved me that true love gives only pain . You didn't even trust me even a little bit of how much I trusted you .  You haven't understood me even a little bit . Your love for me was this much weak that you left me without hearing anything from me . You left me thinking that I would be happy if you are not with me . But now I am sitting lifelessly and crying for you . Why did you do this to me , Mr Ranbir Kohli ? " she cried in a broken voice . 

After some time , Prachi came downstairs and saw everyone sitting in the hall . 

" Prachi , are you fine ? " Pragya asked touching her forehead .

" Prachi , you're having high fever " Pragya said in a worried voice .

" Yes Prachi , Jiju call the doctor  quickly" Disha said checking her .

" Chachi , I am fine " Prachi said in a weak voice .

" I can see that you are fine . Prachi you are not a kid , you are running a high fever but you didn't tell anyone " Pragya scolded her .

" I have informed the doctor , he will be soon here " Abhi said after informing the doctor .

The doctor examined Prachi and prescribed her some medicines . He also gave Prachi an injection to reduce her fever .

" I have given her an injection . Now she is sleeping . Give her the medicines at correct time . Take care of her . If the fever doesn't get reduced in the next three day call me " the doctor said and went .

Pragya entered into Prachi's room and saw her sleeping peacefully . She sat beside Prachi and slowly caressed her hair gently . She placed a kiss on her forehead and stroked her hair . After some time , Prachi regained consciousness . She saw her Mother sitting beside her worriedly . 

" Ma , I am fine " she said trying to sit .

" Carefully " Pragya said making her sit .

" Have this soup without doing any drama " she said sternly . Prachi like a obedient kid drank without any arguments .

" Prachi is anything bothering you " Pragya asked her .

" Nothing Ma . I love you " Prachi said hugging Pragya .

" I love you too my child " she said kissing her hair . 

" You take rest . I will take your medicines and come " said Pragya and left the room .

Rhea , Shahana and Aryan came to see Prachi after Pragya left . 

" Why are you guys so silent ? " asked Prachi to them .

" Please , take care of your health " Shahana said .

" I love my sister so much that I can't see my sister sad " Rhea said hugging her . 

" I am happy but little sad . It will also soon get fine " she said with a smile .

" Will you be able to forget Ranbir ? " Aryan asked . Rhea and Shahana looked at Prachi for her answer . 

" He only left me concluding everything on his own . He decided everything even on my behalf . He ended everything between us yesterday itself " she said as tears welled up in her eyes .

" I know it is really difficult to forget a person who you have imagined spending forever with " she said in a cracked voice .

" But I will forget him for sure " she said wiping her tears .

PRECAP : TWO YEARS LEAP 

HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE 🤞

VOTE ⭐

COMMENT 💌

WILL UPDATE SOON 😁

YOURS , 

       SUHANA 🤠